Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:For everyone's entertainment, I thought I'd share my fun. Immature, maybe, but fun... Heck yes!

It's fun playing bitch once in a while!

I never understood why people type "b4" instead of "before", or "u" instead of "you".
I get that maybe, when people still had to press the number 5 on a cell phone 3 times to get to the letter "L", it was quicker. But really, it's time to get past that. Especially when you're on a computer keyboard.

Hey u just want 2 tell u hi b4 i go ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:For everyone's entertainment, I thought I'd share my fun. Immature, maybe, but fun... Heck yes!

I never understood why people type "b4" instead of "before", or "u" instead of "you".
I get that maybe, when people still had to press the number 5 on a cell phone 3 times to get to the letter "L", it was quicker. But really, it's time to get past that. Especially when you're on a computer keyboard.

It takes me twice as long to type like that.
Chip Wrote:

Shortened text is only acceptable from a cell phone. If you have a full keyboards, you should write it out.

I wasn't going to respond to him, but Zee wrote a masterpiece that was too funny to not share!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Boooo!
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I need to open a massage parlor for my area.

can i decorate it???

I want it super sleazy.

i can work with super sleazy.

are we talking classic sleaze, like mirrored headboards & cheetah prints?

or skanky sleezy, like an ashtray, lube, & a fake banana on the nitestand?
so, lube-y fingerprints on the mirrored headboards, crack pipes littering the floor, & semen stained sheets.

oooh, ive also got the perfect fashion for the working girls!!!

seriously, my dream job is to run a brothel over a quaint little sandwich shop. i know how to motivate some whores, baby! & what could be better than soup, a sammich, & a 1/2 n 1/2??????????
hey guys, just lurking, but wanted to say hi.
"I don't want to have sex, just to have sex"

Confusedhock:

wait for it...

wait for it...

:homo:
Producer Spot Wrote:hey guys, just lurking, but wanted to say hi.

Spot!
Go get some!
Let Rich pay for it.
Then tell us all about it.

Hi Spothaniel!!!!
Spot fix the malware on the C&R message board, I stopped going on because of it. I am shocked there are on people on right now, way too risky
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Shortened text is only acceptable from a cell phone. If you have a full keyboards, you should write it out.

I wasn't going to respond to him, but Zee wrote a masterpiece that was too funny to not share!

i have alot of pent up aggression.
Hey Spot!!!! Go get some strange.
"Why do I need 5 asian girls playing with my weiner?"

:roflmao:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

hey, spot! if you ever make it to the center of the country, ive got a nice girl in mind for ya!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 13 295 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
  Tuesday 04/19/16 - Sunshine & alcohol NussieT 0 176 04-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  05/14/14 - I want sunshine!!! NussieT 40 1,181 05-14-2014, 01:36 PM