Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one
My facebook is telling me it's Derick's birthday tomorrow.
Pete Nice Wrote:Montreal and Hawks in the finals.
you actually think the blackhawks are gonna make it to the finals? SJ stands in there way
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Don't complain about Bettman wanting any Canadian teams advancing. Thats a :bullshit: arguement.

As for the refs, they are bad, both teams have been getting bad calls. Each game has had handfulls of poor officiating. Dont try to plant seeds for them losing, their losing will be caused by being outplayed. Thats all, and chances are they won't lose so don't get all bent out of shape
Derick Wrote:
you actually think the blackhawks are gonna make it to the finals? SJ stands in there way
They're SanJose, the Blackhawks (if they beat the Canucks) will be in the Finals
Chip Wrote:Awww Pete, you had me until you started talking about the refs and Bettman.
You're starting to sound like Red Wing fans on the local radio shows here.

But I am correct. Look at game 5. Pens won 2-1. Montreal scored with 30 seconds to go. Fluery had a puck almost covered, but the refs let Cammilleri bang away at him with his stick for 10 seconds and finally the puck came free and trickled in. Even the national versus refs said the whistle should have been blown. Didn't matter in the long run.

Last night, game 6 4-3 Montreal win. First period, tie game 1-1. Puck in front of Halak, not covered, Pens bang it home for a goal BUT WAIT, the ref behind the net whistled it dead after maybe a second max and it was never even covered. That call turned the momentum and ended the game pretty much. And that should have been the eventual tying goal. They also refuse to call interference on Montreal, just like they refused to call it against Kronwell and the Red Wings in the finals last year. It was so bad in the finals last year that the national CBC AND NBC announcers were both using the chalkboard thingy to draw up and point out the obvious interference that Detroit used to score multiple goals that game and others.

Bettman does not like the Penguins, never has.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:My facebook is telling me it's Derick's birthday tomorrow.
lies all lies
Derick Wrote:

Nabokov might be the biggest choker in the NHL. He stinks under major playoff pressure. Look what he did in the Olympics. The Hawks will beat the Sharks.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
BTW, it is absolutely naive to think Bettman does not favor the Canadian teams.

Him and Don Cherry can go blow each other in a dark alley, fucking cocksuckers.

And most of the refs are Canadian also.

I think we all know not to believe Dericks Facebook. It says he's married and has 5 kids.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:trannie = fun for both

For his AND her pleasure!!!

I'm not sure I'd go that far.

I wouldn't either, but if you really thought about it......

Knightryda asked me if I would ever do a 3-some with him when we first started dating. Personally, I think 3-somes ruin relationships... But I also irritated him when I said sure, but that I get to pick the other guy. ;-)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Awww Pete, you had me until you started talking about the refs and Bettman.
You're starting to sound like Red Wing fans on the local radio shows here.

But I am correct. Look at game 5. Pens won 2-1. Montreal scored with 30 seconds to go. Fluery had a puck almost covered, but the refs let Cammilleri bang away at him with his stick for 10 seconds and finally the puck came free and trickled in. Even the national versus refs said the whistle should have been blown. Didn't matter in the long run.

Last night, game 6 4-3 Montreal win. First period, tie game 1-1. Puck in front of Halak, not covered, Pens bang it home for a goal BUT WAIT, the ref behind the net whistled it dead after maybe a second max and it was never even covered. That call turned the momentum and ended the game pretty much. And that should have been the eventual tying goal. They also refuse to call interference on Montreal, just like they refused to call it against Kronwell and the Red Wings in the finals last year. It was so bad in the finals last year that the national CBC AND NBC announcers were both using the chalkboard thingy to draw up and point out the obvious interference that Detroit used to score multiple goals that game and others.

Bettman does not like the Penguins, never has.

I'm at work and don't really have time to respond right now, so...

Oh my God.
:roflmao:
Kerry Frazier admitted he went out of his way to fuck with Lemieux and Jagr and call bullshit on them. He hated them and the Pens and admitted it.

Howdy folks...
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:

I think we all know not to believe Dericks Facebook. It says he's married and has 5 kids.
i do not have 5 kids, and I'm no longer married or in a relationship (we broke up)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toosday 08/13/13 -- Slow day!! Yay!? NussieT 108 469 08-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Derick
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Wednesday February 9, 2011 - Slow day Joe 248 1,382 02-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green