Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Good morning everyone

Gonna be a slow ass day around here.
8:50 and the IST is just beginning Wtf

WAKE UP PEOPLE
Brampton Wrote:WAKE UP PEOPLE
You can't make me.
I was thinking of the perfect game in Oakland, and the only site to have shared my opinion on what bush league shit happened was Deadspin.com.

I can't believe Longoria didn't get thrown at for trying to bunt to get a hit. Man up you f'n pussy. That shit'll get you a real bad rep around the league

I'm glad the kid got the perfect game, and that was some big news.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:WAKE UP PEOPLE
You can't make me.
You are correct, just do me the favor :thanks:
Good morning...my signal is down .....AGAIN...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning...my signal is down .....AGAIN...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't attempted to login. Maybe the people running that site are the same running TOMB :roflmao:
they just hired some "arab" guy, and he works beside me. Confusedlap:
Brampton Wrote:8:50 and the IST is just beginning Wtf

WAKE UP PEOPLE

I've been up since 3am... on the road for 2-1/2 hours straight. I was awake, but the caffeine buzz is wearing out. :yawn:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:8:50 and the IST is just beginning Wtf

WAKE UP PEOPLE

I've been up since 3am... on the road for 2-1/2 hours straight. I was awake, but the caffeine buzz is wearing out. :yawn:

What the F? Where are you going?
Brampton Wrote:they just hired some "arab" guy, and he works beside me. Confusedlap:

I'm sure he smells, like indian food anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:they just hired some "arab" guy, and he works beside me. Confusedlap:

I'm sure he smells, like indian food anyway.
No haji is arab, not Indian. I'm more worried about my tool box getting blown up
So I guess Pete is getting ready for tommorow nights MTL/PIT game 7
I am so sleepy this morning, hopefully I'll be around more for the show today. I am no longer training the retard they shipped out from Edmonton... she's someone elses problem today.
Brampton Wrote:So I guess Pete is getting ready for tommorow nights MTL/PIT game 7

Mwahahaha!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25