Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
in that case you accidently take the wrong turn
My brother-in-law and inlaws are always late. It drives my wife and I crazy. When we host a holiday dinner we tell them an hour earlier so they will only be a little late rather than ruining the meal.
If it's one of your friends, you give him shit for being late all the time. Send him a text when he's supposed to leave and baby him until he figures it out.
Girls, you'll probably have to tip-toe around it.
Derick Wrote:does anyone really care if tomb is fixed?
yea, staying in the loop for the dudebro convention and see some show stuff
We used to tell my grandma an hour earlier, sometimes even 2 hours earlier. And even then, she might make it on time.
my wife is always on time for 'her' things but if it's something that is one of 'my' things she couldn't care less. for example if it's a wedding for one of my family members or friends, we spend as little time there as she can get away with, but if it's one of her friends/familie's wedding we're early and there much later.
Chip Wrote:If it's one of your friends, you give him shit for being late all the time. Send him a text when he's supposed to leave and baby him until he figures it out.
Girls, you'll probably have to tip-toe around it.

I do that with one of my friends all the time. I am usually on time and text him, "where's my girl at?" On the rare occasion when he is there before me (both of us early) he returns the favor.
OMG covino bringing the show to a stop with his bleeding Lame
cant say everything thats going on, how about havent said shit
feeling a little hungry
Everytime I hear this fuck-tarded song, the original, I think of Napoleon Dynamite.
And Jay-Z or who-ever is a fuck-tard for using it.
WHATS UP DBN? :happy: :boobs:

snowing here in wyoming supposed to get 6 to 9 inches Wtf ,so much for global warming!
betty white is one fall away from dying
Derick Wrote:betty white is one fall away from dying
or one bad cold?
EVA MENDEZ # 11 on M@*!M hot 100 :happy: :boobs: :boobs:
way to go girl shoulda been higher!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25