Tooooooosday, May 11, 2010.....Another Slow one
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Knightryda blew his trannie
Big Grin Big Grin

What did he do to the trannie? :eek:
:atm:

He's had the transmission in his Tahoe rebuild a couple times. I think the fucker who did it cheated him and screwed something major up. The truck has a shitload of miles on it, so I don't know what he's going to do, so now I get to chauffeur him around.

You don't have to drive hime around while he's blowing the trannie, do you?
trannie = fun for both
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:I was thinking of the perfect game in Oakland, and the only site to have shared my opinion on what bush league shit happened was Deadspin.com.

I can't believe Longoria didn't get thrown at for trying to bunt to get a hit. Man up you f'n pussy. That shit'll get you a real bad rep around the league

I'm glad the kid got the perfect game, and that was some big news.

I would have thrown at him, fucking pussy. I will throw at someone for pretty much anything that would even remotely be considered an offense you would get thrown at for though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:they just hired some "arab" guy, and he works beside me. Confusedlap:

Keep an eye on him. Make sure he is not doing anything fishy.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:So I guess Pete is getting ready for tommorow nights MTL/PIT game 7

Tickets on sale at 2PM, I am gonna try to grab a pair.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I guess Pete is getting ready for tommorow nights MTL/PIT game 7

You know, I heard an interesting little stat.
Montreal won the very first game ever at the Igloo, and now they have a chance to win the very last game.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Montreal won the very first game ever at the Igloo, and now they have a chance to win the very last game.

Chance nothing, they ARE going to win the last game ever. That is why I want tickets, I was at the last regular season game and want to be at the last playoff game. Pens lost last night w/o Hal Gill clogging lanes for Montreal, they are going to lose 2-1 Wednesday. Then Montreal is going to clean up Boston, who has even less offense. Montreal and Hawks in the finals.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Chance nothing, they ARE going to win the last game ever. That is why I want tickets, I was at the last regular season game and want to be at the last playoff game. Pens lost last night w/o Hal Gill clogging lanes for Montreal, they are going to lose 2-1 Wednesday. Then Montreal is going to clean up Boston, who has even less offense. Montreal and Hawks in the finals.

Ok, either someone hacked into Pete's account, or he's pulling the reverse psychology thing.
Derick Wrote:trannie = fun for both

For his AND her pleasure!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:He's had the transmission in his Tahoe rebuild a couple times. I think the fucker who did it cheated him and screwed something major up. The truck has a shitload of miles on it, so I don't know what he's going to do, so now I get to chauffeur him around.

You don't have to drive hime around while he's blowing the trannie, do you?

Not today! Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:trannie = fun for both

For his AND her pleasure!!!

I'm not sure I'd go that far.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Tickets on sale at 2PM, I am gonna try to grab a pair.

Ok, either someone hacked into Pete's account, or he's pulling the reverse psychology thing.

Nope, I have watched 6 games of Montreal throwing 5 guys 5 feet in front of the net, getting to pucks faster, converting shots and clearing rebounds. 6 games of the Pens whiffing on open shots, making Cammelleri look like Crosby, turning the puck over, not converting shots, not converting power plays, and passing like 5th graders. Not to mention 6 games of the refs blowing the whistle early in the Montreal zone and late in the Pens zone and calling bullshit penalties at the beckoning of Bettman the Penguin hater to get his game 7 ratings.

Montreal is this years Edmonton and Bettman is riding that 8 seed winning media.

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Tickets on sale at 2PM, I am gonna try to grab a pair.

thats exactly what he's doing. Its the ol reverse jinx :roflmao:
Awww Pete, you had me until you started talking about the refs and Bettman.
You're starting to sound like Red Wing fans on the local radio shows here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toosday 08/13/13 -- Slow day!! Yay!? NussieT 108 469 08-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Derick
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Wednesday February 9, 2011 - Slow day Joe 248 1,382 02-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green