Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:[Image: 28223hl.gif]

Don't you have some Throwback to be finding? :poke:

I think it's all out of date now. If I can find any good product I will let you know Big Grin

How much of a heads up do you get before they run it again? That's what I am really dying to know.

I'll know a few months before it hits the stores again
Betty White is funny or an old lady, like Chris Rock is funny for a black guy.
Or Dane Cook is funny for a retard.

Betty White is just entertaining.
Good Afternoon, busy monday for me. Not gonna be around much.

A few things:

1. My laptop warranty expires tomorrow and Dell closed my work business account b/c a company can only have one account now. :bullshit: and my warranty expires tomorrow. I am going to have to pay out of pocket now.

2. I was watching the weather channel early this morning and some lady was talking about the gulf oil spill and said that they are trying to contain it but the backup plan is called a "junk shot". :roflmao: I was watching it and was like...WHAAAAAAAT? Apparently a junk shot is when they power blast rubber like tires and also golf balls into the hole to block it up.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The guys wouldn't need their forth hour back if they didn't spend the first 45 minutes of the show arguing about something pointless like Betty White hosting SNL. Either she's funny or not.......next topic.
Wow, Shawn the Lawyer's voice gets more annoying when he does a Jay-Z impression. I didn't think that was possible.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I didn't watch SNL so :nothingtoadd:

I was watching UFC. But I would've watched SNL if I could have.

I actually watched the UFC and the Wings at an Applebees. I have SNL recoreded.
And Covino just said Ryan Philipie or someone is more relevent, I have no idea who that is.
But I know Betty White, and think she's funny.

Since when does Applebees play the ppvs? We were at Hooters in Flint. What did you think of those fights?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:I'll know a few months before it hits the stores again
I want a heads up!! :boobs: please!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I didn't watch SNL so :nothingtoadd:

I was watching UFC. But I would've watched SNL if I could have.

I actually watched the UFC and the Wings at an Applebees. I have SNL recoreded.
And Covino just said Ryan Philipie or someone is more relevent, I have no idea who that is.
But I know Betty White, and think she's funny.

Since when does Applebees play the ppvs? We were at Hooters in Flint. What did you think of those fights?

I have no idea. I was up there for lunch a couple months ago and noticed a little sign, they weren't really promoting it. But, we called to double check, and yeah, they had it. We got sick of going to little local bars or BWW for it and standing shoulder to shoulder with a ton of other people to watch it. And at Applebees we could have got there at 10:00 and got a seat near the bar.
And about the fights, to be honest, after my friend started ordering shots of jagr, and watching it and the hockey game, I'm a little fuzzy on what was going on.
The waitress gave us some shot called an aligator fucker, or something, it was layered and in a martini glass. I almost couldn't do it.
Wanting to having a kid right before the world ends?
Yeah, that's fucked up.
there is cake in the lunch room, i think I might have a piece or 3
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
my computer needs to be restarted, and the pop-up box keeps reminding me. I keep clicking ignore, it keeps popping back up. Lame
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:I have no idea. I was up there for lunch a couple months ago and noticed a little sign, they weren't really promoting it. But, we called to double check, and yeah, they had it. We got sick of going to little local bars or BWW for it and standing shoulder to shoulder with a ton of other people to watch it. And at Applebees we could have got there at 10:00 and got a seat near the bar.
And about the fights, to be honest, after my friend started ordering shots of jagr, and watching it and the hockey game, I'm a little fuzzy on what was going on.
The waitress gave us some shot called an aligator fucker, or something, it was layered and in a martini glass. I almost couldn't do it.

Hooters was loud as hell and packed. Plus, if you end up on those barstools, they aren't all that comfy at all. I would love to have hung at A'Bees.
I HATE PIE!!
GnR Civil War, GREAT song!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Wanting to having a kid right before the world ends?
Yeah, that's fucked up.

That's not going to work on me either.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I have no idea. I was up there for lunch a couple months ago and noticed a little sign, they weren't really promoting it. But, we called to double check, and yeah, they had it. We got sick of going to little local bars or BWW for it and standing shoulder to shoulder with a ton of other people to watch it. And at Applebees we could have got there at 10:00 and got a seat near the bar.

Hooters was loud as hell and packed. Plus, if you end up on those barstools, they aren't all that comfy at all. I would love to have hung at A'Bees.

And at BWW, it's filled with people who drink coke and don't eat. So the waitress' get pissed because they don't make any money off them. It'd be a lot better if they made a rule that you had to have a $15 an hour bill in order to keep a table. I saw that somewhere, for something just to keep those moochers out.
We're thinking Applebees is the way to go from now on. Check to see if any your way carry it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip