Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma. *puke*
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Fuck.May 10th,not April.Mods...Please & thank you.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck.May 10th,not April.
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma.

FAIL
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma.

FAIL

:roflmao:
fixed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
good morning everyone!!!!! and good for you IBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma. *puke*

Everytime I hear someone say something about "grade whatever" it takes me back to when Ricky got his grade 10.

[youtube]8GGL0qGk5lA[/youtube]
Brian in NY Wrote:So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

I hear ya....I almost Hate dropping my car off, b/c they always manage to F somthing else up....too bad LeNeve and Brampton don't work around us ;-) at least they know what they are doing.
Derick Wrote:

FAIL
I guess when you put those 2 posts together, things make sense :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

I hear ya....I almost Hate dropping my car off, b/c they always manage to F somthing else up....too bad LeNeve and Brampton don't work around us ;-) at least they know what they are doing.
I can't speak for LeNeve, but I pretty much like to fuck shit up! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I can't speak for LeNeve, but I pretty much like to fuck shit up! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Good thing you work on Fords and not Dodges then.
WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.
I mowed the lawn yesterday morning and it was 1 degree out. Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip