Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma. *puke*
Fuck.May 10th,not April.Mods...Please & thank you.
i bleed green Wrote:Fuck.May 10th,not April.
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma.

FAIL
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma.

FAIL

:roflmao:
fixed
good morning everyone!!!!! and good for you IBG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.
i bleed green Wrote:Going back to school today to try n work on getting my grade 12 diploma. *puke*

Everytime I hear someone say something about "grade whatever" it takes me back to when Ricky got his grade 10.

[youtube]8GGL0qGk5lA[/youtube]
Brian in NY Wrote:So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

I hear ya....I almost Hate dropping my car off, b/c they always manage to F somthing else up....too bad LeNeve and Brampton don't work around us ;-) at least they know what they are doing.
Derick Wrote:

FAIL
I guess when you put those 2 posts together, things make sense :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:So, I had some warranty work done on my truck (ball joints, sway bar bushings) and I got to work today and I'm missing a lug nut. I went to check the rest of them and I can't get my lug wrench on half of them. One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

I hear ya....I almost Hate dropping my car off, b/c they always manage to F somthing else up....too bad LeNeve and Brampton don't work around us ;-) at least they know what they are doing.
I can't speak for LeNeve, but I pretty much like to fuck shit up! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I can't speak for LeNeve, but I pretty much like to fuck shit up! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Good thing you work on Fords and not Dodges then.
WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.
I mowed the lawn yesterday morning and it was 1 degree out. Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16