Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooonday,May 10 2010....Rodney Dangerfield Time
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.
I mowed the lawn yesterday morning and it was 1 degree out. Wtf

Now that Sucks!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF?! My post is gone!

Maybe I dozed off and dreamed I posted :yawn: I am not awake at all yet. :yawn: :yawn: I want to go home and crawl into my invitingly warm bed and sleep. It's cold today and there was frost on the car windows. Yuck.

Morning Folks.

It's cold here too today...only going up to 63....no frost though...thank God.

We've had frost every night lately. It sucks, I got some flower pots to liven up the front porch and I have to wait for the nights to quit being so cold, to plant them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Random, but my high school was part of that Replay series that Gatorade is doing.
Yesterday they re-played a hockey game from '99 that was called in the 3rd period because someone got their throat cut from a skate.
I graduated in '98 but I knew most of the guys good enough to know that they were tools.
But it was cool, Bowman and Shanahan were guest coaches.
Brian in NY Wrote:One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

They most likely have an extraction tool to get it off, if not heat and a hammer then they will replace the wheel stud.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:One is completely rounded off, I don't know how the dealer is going to get it off. How fucking hard is it to put lug nuts on :Flaming: I'M SO F'ING PISSED!.

They most likely have an extraction tool to get it off, if not heat and a hammer then they will replace the wheel stud.

I had that problem once, on my brothers car. A lug nut was totally rounded down. I had to use a big hammer, and the next smallest size socket. Then it was pretty easy with my impact wrench. But the hardest part was then getting the old nut out of the socket.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I had that problem once, on my brothers car. A lug nut was totally rounded down. I had to use a big hammer, and the next smallest size socket. Then it was pretty easy with my impact wrench. But the hardest part was then getting the old nut out of the socket.
The rims are aluminum and the lug nuts are inset so it might be a little more difficult. But they fucked them up, so they're going to be fixing it and giving me a new set of lug nuts.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

The rims are aluminum and the lug nuts are inset so it might be a little more difficult. But they fucked them up, so they're going to be fixing it and giving me a new set of lug nuts.

My brothers car was like that when he got it. It was an old Taurus, so we don't know who did it.
And if we knew who did, we would have taken it right back there too.
Chip Wrote:Random, but my high school was part of that Replay series that Gatorade is doing.
Yesterday they re-played a hockey game from '99 that was called in the 3rd period because someone got their throat cut from a skate.
I graduated in '98 but I knew most of the guys good enough to know that they were tools.

That sounds so cool...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 28223hl.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Random, but my high school was part of that Replay series that Gatorade is doing.

That sounds so cool...

Trenton (my school) won.
Watching the game, I thought I heard some names of people who graduated with me in '98 and in '97. So I don't think it was the exact same teams from the '99 game. I guess it wouldn't have been really fair if they got Andy Greene from the Devils to come home and play a game.
DaveP Wrote:[Image: 28223hl.gif]

Don't you have some Throwback to be finding? :poke:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Trenton (my school) won.
Watching the game, I thought I heard some names of people who graduated with me in '98 and in '97. So I don't think it was the exact same teams from the '99 game. I guess it wouldn't have been really fair if they got Andy Greene from the Devils to come home and play a game.

Well, true, but still to have Bowman and Shanie there is just a treat in itself.
I HATE PIE!!

I think it's all out of date now. If I can find any good product I will let you know Big Grin
:Flaming: why is ording shit so fucking difficult throught the damn hospital
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:

I think it's all out of date now. If I can find any good product I will let you know Big Grin

How much of a heads up do you get before they run it again? That's what I am really dying to know.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Tuesday 9/17/2013.....Stop!!! Burger time Brampton 84 351 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, August 6, 2003 ~ It's PB&J Time Beckster 144 588 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  5/25/2012.....Daily thread time Brampton 198 1,260 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave Joe 101 1,266 04-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip