Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday may 6, 2010......Customer has a Sisqo CD....WTF?
T that sucks....I wonder how fast they can fix it, so you can use them b4 you leave....If you can't use them, will they pay you once they get it figured out? IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:this CD was right out in the open. But yes you have to go through the glove boxes sometimes.

I'll have to take some shit out next time my car goes in.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Fail again.
I agree, epic failure at this point. Just like the Flyers :poke:

Dudes! It worked like 5 times I loaded this page.
WTF?
Can't we leave the poor Flyers out of this? They're having enough trouble.
I take one shot at the Flyers a day. I have it out of my system. You are now safe from me........Pete on the other hand, good luck with that

If he says anything, I'll just ask him about Crosby's temper tantrums.
Then he'll go off into something about how it's good that he finally is showing a little personality.
Then I'll say yeah, but it's the personality of a baby.
Then he'll say something about recent playoff records, and then I'll say something about all time records.
And about that time we'll get asked to move it to the hockey boards.
So I'm going to skip all that and just ignore any more hockey talk here.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning... at the end of the day yesterday I asked the payroll dept how many holiday days (did you read that Derick... I didn't put down vacation days) I had left so that I can use them up before I leave... none the less they told me that I dont have any left and that I owe them days... I am completely confused and pissed off... how the hell did I use 5 weeks and 3 days in 1 year.

How the hell is it that you owe them days? They don't know how to keep track???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:this CD was right out in the open. But yes you have to go through the glove boxes sometimes.
Have to or just do? :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Thursday.

I have never even heard Sisqo? Who the eff is that?

I think it's used in baking. It comes in that big tub, looks like lard and I have no idea why you have to put it in cookies.

that's Crisco
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I think it's used in baking. It comes in that big tub, looks like lard and I have no idea why you have to put it in cookies.

that's Crisco

Oh yeah. So then it was a router installation CD then.
I think they just bought out Linksys.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yeah, thats how my day started. Who listens to Sisqo?

Guy must be :fag:

I can tell alot about a person by the type of car the drive, and what they have inside. I agree, he is a fag.
See people don't realize that, thats why I don't keep anything in my car

A car I'm working on right now is a 2 door focus. Belongs to a high school boy. Has some mardi gras beads on the rear view mirror. Had a taylor swift cd playing loud when I got in. Has a cd case full of girl singers, and christmas music. He seems to be a fan of kit kats, and orbit gum. There is a map of Mexico City in the back seat, and he is averaging 35 mpg.
DaveP Wrote:

fuck that, I'm gonna start adding shit to my car. A S&M mask, a couple of dildos, a box of bullets, maybe a knife with some blood on it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I can tell alot about a person by the type of car the drive, and what they have inside. I agree, he is a fag.

Do you guys regularly go through glove boxes and shit? If so.. I may have to reconsider what I keep in my car.

Yeah, you have to get in the glovebox for owner info sometimes. I've found weed, dildos, all kinds of shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Dude seriously... The thong song... popular in like 1999-2000.... C'mon...

Oh, I think I know that song.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Have to or just do? :roflmao:
Have to.....lock nut keys don't find themselves
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

A car I'm working on right now is a 2 door focus. Belongs to a high school boy. Has some mardi gras beads on the rear view mirror. Had a taylor swift cd playing loud when I got in. Has a cd case full of girl singers, and christmas music. He seems to be a fan of kit kats, and orbit gum. There is a map of Mexico City in the back seat, and he is averaging 35 mpg.
he sounds like a cool guy :fag:

or possibly a child molester
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

fuck that, I'm gonna start adding shit to my car. A S&M mask, a couple of dildos, a box of bullets, maybe a knife with some blood on it
If I saw this stuff, I'd take pics and post them on the net
In my car I have a compass,tire pressure guage,stride gum,my garmin,various receipts,2 AC/DC cds,Hollywood Undead CD,a blu ray copy of Reservoir Dogs that I bought even though I don't have a blu ray player,a cd wallet,a bunnyhug,and a snowmobile jacket.In my trunk I have my work boots,a hard hat and a bicycle seat that got torn when I was hauling the bike home after buying.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM