Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF?
Nussie_T Wrote:Random Question Of The Day:

If you could have lunch with 1 famous person dead or alive who would you choose?

Jesus Christ. I have a few questions for that feller.

If you could have lunch with 1 famous person dead or alive who would you choose?
adolf hitler, so I could kick him in the nuts
LeNeve Wrote:I changed my fae book status to single yesterday just to see how long it would take for my wife to yell at me. 55 minutes it took for her to yell. Then she changed hers to single. Then I spent all fucking night responding to e-mails and phone calls from my family wondering what was going on.

Unbelievable how serious facebook shit is taken.

I saw that...it was kind of funny, after you said you were kidding...but you had everyone in an up roar!!!
Brampton Wrote:

Steve Jobs so I could kick him in the nuts...
Sorry, couldn't help it.

I don't think I can think enough right now to answer a heavy question like that.
LeNeve Wrote:I changed my fae book status to single yesterday just to see how long it would take for my wife to yell at me. 55 minutes it took for her to yell. Then she changed hers to single. Then I spent all fucking night responding to e-mails and phone calls from my family wondering what was going on.

Unbelievable how serious facebook shit is taken.

South Park was dead on again...
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I don't think I can think enough right now to answer a heavy question like that.

Now all I can think about is who I would want to kick in the nuts.
There's a lot.

w/o thinking too hard about it...the first person was Kurt Cobain....I would ask why did you kill yourself, plus he was hot in a really grungy way.....For someone deeper I would have to think a while.
Iva13 Wrote:

w/o thinking too hard about it...the first person was Kurt Cobain....I would ask why did you kill yourself, plus he was hot in a really grungy way.....For someone deeper I would have to think a while.

Hole is on right now.
Some people think she killed him.
And now Nirvana is on...
Haha, Tatertits is here!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I'd kick Steve Jobs in the nuts. He's such an arrogant prick
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I'd kick Steve Jobs in the nuts. He's such an arrogant prick

Him and his stupid jeans and turtle neck...
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Derick, how do you take the photos from your phone and post them on here?
take a photo, then connect to your computer using the usb cable, go to my computer and open Iphone, the photos are listed there.
If I can't do it from the phone directly than I can't during the IST. The usb on the computer they have here doesn't work
take pic, go to pictures, click on the one you want, hit email photo, email it to yourself, then save and add to IST
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
A guy walks into a bar and asks for an "Ovechkin". The bar tender asks, "What's an Ovechkin?" The guys says, "It's a White Russian without the CUP!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So back to the engine. I'm waiting for the broken chain guide to get picked up, and I decide......Lets undo the other one to clean off the block. Well, guess what......that one broke in half. Who the hell assembled this thing before I got it. Ever heard of a torque wrench Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino
  Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after. Joe 436 3,716 12-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Brian