Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF?
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:In other news, My NEW Iphone is kicking some serious ass. As much as I like my wifes Blackberry, my phone is awesome :rock:
if you jailbreak it, it becomes more awesomer
I'll wait till they come up with a blackrain for 3.1.3 and the warranty runs out
oh shit, thats right, new phones come loaded with 3.1.3 with is not jailbreakable. I had my new 3gs all of 2 days before I jailbroke it. All you have to do is restore it if there are any problems so you can send it in.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[Image: love-hotels08.jpg]
this is totally not awesome, and I would not do this
Batman himself isn't gay enough to make his bedroom look like this
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:In other news, My NEW Iphone is kicking some serious ass. As much as I like my wifes Blackberry, my phone is awesome :rock:
if you jailbreak it, it becomes more awesomer
I'll wait till they come up with a blackrain for 3.1.3 and the warranty runs out
oh shit, thats right, new phones come loaded with 3.1.3 with is not jailbreakable. I had my new 3gs all of 2 days before I jailbroke it. All you have to do is restore it if there are any problems so you can send it in.
When I jailbroke my touch it slowed it down bigtime, so I'm gonna wait for the warranty to run out. Its good enough for now.

But don't get me wrong, I will do that
So I downloaded a bunch of Alice In Chains last night. The Unplugged might be the best thing of all
Brampton Wrote:When I jailbroke my touch it slowed it down bigtime, so I'm gonna wait for the warranty to run out. Its good enough for now.

I have never noticed a speed decrease, maybe that was just a touch issue. Ive had both of my iphone jailbroken. Although my brother JB his touch and it seemed normal to me
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:When I jailbroke my touch it slowed it down bigtime, so I'm gonna wait for the warranty to run out. Its good enough for now.

I have never noticed a speed decrease, maybe that was just a touch issue. Ive had both of my iphone jailbroken. Although my brother JB his touch and it seemed normal to me
here is a great iphone website to keep an eye on.
http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/

and also just something to watch periodically

http://limera1n.com/
there is nothing here right now, but it should be the new JB when its released to replace blackra1n
Derick Wrote:

I'm sure the touch doesn't have the same speed in its guts as the phone. So you are probably right. My touch was a 2nd gen, so maybe the 3rd gen reacts better
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

here is a great iphone website to keep an eye on.
http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/

and also just something to watch periodically

http://limera1n.com/
there is nothing here right now, but it should be the new JB when its released to replace blackra1n

I'll keep those in mind :thanks:
Hey Derick, how do you take the photos from your phone and post them on here?
Brampton Wrote:Hey Derick, how do you take the photos from your phone and post them on here?
take a photo, then connect to your computer using the usb cable, go to my computer and open Iphone, the photos are listed there.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Derick, how do you take the photos from your phone and post them on here?
take a photo, then connect to your computer using the usb cable, go to my computer and open Iphone, the photos are listed there.
If I can't do it from the phone directly than I can't during the IST. The usb on the computer they have here doesn't work
iPhone.... :yawn:
Chip Wrote:iPhone.... :yawn:
well if you added something to the convo......we wouldn't talk about it :poke:
Random Question Of The Day:

If you could have lunch with 1 famous person dead or alive who would you choose?
I changed my fae book status to single yesterday just to see how long it would take for my wife to yell at me. 55 minutes it took for her to yell. Then she changed hers to single. Then I spent all fucking night responding to e-mails and phone calls from my family wondering what was going on.

Unbelievable how serious facebook shit is taken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  12-30-2010 No show at all today. LeNeve 222 1,610 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Last Post: negadave
  12-20-2010 Last day of 2010 and no show :( WyoIan 20 524 01-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Monday 12/27/2010 ........ What did you get for Christmas? LeNeve 461 2,050 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  12-29-10 The Last Hip Hop Hump Day of 2010 Iva13 181 1,462 12-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dec 28, 2010 ~ The last Tooooosday of the Year Beckster 262 2,552 12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Wednesday December 22, 2010 - One More Try Joe 336 2,756 12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Tuesday December 21, 2010 - Short Week Celebration Joe 399 3,346 12-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Covino
  Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after. Joe 436 3,716 12-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Brian