Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it.
negadave Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I thought that about Rocketeer too.
And, really, I think there are too many stupid movies I used to love when I was younger.
Ever see Flight of the Navigator? Wow.
Space Camp? "Put Sam in space!"

Yea. Flight of the navigator was dope.
A corny movie that i saw a bunch of times as a kid was Adventures in Babysitting. Sounds gayer than it actually is

Was that the one, where the girl was wearing a viking hat, and carried a hammer? I think I remember watching that. Seemed good then.
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:
And, really, I think there are too many stupid movies I used to love when I was younger.

A corny movie that i saw a bunch of times as a kid was Adventures in Babysitting. Sounds gayer than it actually is

Was that the one, where the girl was wearing a viking hat, and carried a hammer? I think I remember watching that. Seemed good then.

Yea, and they end up in a chop shop and some shady bar. The kids buddy has that playboy magazine that he thinks their babysitter is the centerfold.

I thought nobody else saw it
beckster Wrote:I was thinking of getting the Labyrinth to show the kids. That was cool when I was young. Probably will suck now.

No way! That movie is still the shit!
The Labyrinth confused me as a child, I got the goblins and all, and I got Jennifer Connelly, but I didn't quite get the whole David Bowie/Gobling King thing....I was really young and thought he was a chick with a deep voice. Plus, he was like what, 40 in that movie? AND he was trying to bang a 16 year old Connelly!? What the fuck? Good movie still. Remember the guys who could throw they're heads and eyes around? I do. And it was cool.

Jennifer Connelly is really hot...not as booby as she would be in the rocketeer.
But of course she was just a 16 year old girl then, spending most of her days trying to NOT get raped by a creepy Gobling king.
Stupid fucking Zepplins.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
negadave Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Yea, and they end up in a chop shop and some shady bar. The kids buddy has that playboy magazine that he thinks their babysitter is the centerfold.

I thought nobody else saw it

I think a lot of people in their early 30's saw Adventures in Babysitting. That was a good one.
Chip Wrote:I think a lot of people in their early 30's saw Adventures in Babysitting. That was a good one.

I'm 23 and I've watched Adventures of Babysitting. I believe I have the movie on dvd too!
I always watch that dumb movie where Kelly Bundy pretends to be an adult while her mom is away on business and has a fashion show in her back yard and her mom comes home in the middle of it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I always watch that dumb movie where Kelly Bundy pretends to be an adult while her mom is away on business and has a fashion show in her back yard and her mom comes home in the middle of it.

That one has something to do with babysitting also.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I always watch that dumb movie where Kelly Bundy pretends to be an adult while her mom is away on business and has a fashion show in her back yard and her mom comes home in the middle of it.

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think a lot of people in their early 30's saw Adventures in Babysitting. That was a good one.

I'm 23 and I've watched Adventures of Babysitting. I believe I have the movie on dvd too!

Wow, they released that movie on DVD?
I have Flight of the Navigator on DVD, so I guess I should believe anything.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter is Dead.

Holy crap, I forgot about that movie. I am feeling inspired to look some some of those oldies to show the kiddies.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I saw that kelly bundy one too.
Remember Neverending story or willow?

There was one i saw but i can't remember that much of it.
There was a Big red devil guy with really thick black horns coming off the sides of his head and i think they were trying to kill the last unicorn on earth. It was pretty scary as a little kid.

Anyone know what that one was called??
negadave Wrote:I saw that kelly bundy one too.
Remember Neverending story or willow?

There was one i saw but i can't remember that much of it.
There was a Big red devil guy with really thick black horns coming off the sides of his head and i think they were trying to kill the last unicorn on earth. It was pretty scary as a little kid.

Anyone know what that one was called??

I loved the neverending story. Don't really remember willow.

The devil one had Tom Cruise in it. I can't remember the name either.
Tom Cruise unicorn devil movie.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.scifimoviepage.com/legend.html">http://www.scifimoviepage.com/legend.html</a><!-- m -->
Oh jesus. I just looked up "willow" I went and saw this at the theater in my home town like 5 times. I would have been 9 or 10 years old at the time.[Image: willow1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women need to realize movies are not reality, and here's why Pete Nice 6 3,000 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Movies that get to you Beckster 37 11,022 06-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Funniest movies of the 00's PJfromLI 11 4,128 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  5 Things You Didn't Know About Me!!!!! Iva13 77 22,411 05-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2010 Summer Movies Beckster 41 11,408 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  What movies are you watching? Beckster 36 10,703 02-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Derick