Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Case in point: The Rocketeer.
I was browsing through some mooooooovies to watch when I stumbled across The Rocketeer. "Rocketeer?" I thought. "Fuck yeah the rocketeer! I haven't seen that shit in years!" I watched it and realized it's really dumb. If I was a Nazi who was in charge of stealing a top secret jet pack from Howard Hughes to further the country's future of global conquest through the use of jet nazi comandos (the cartoon in the film explained it all rather well), I really don't think that I would plan my escape from Los Angeles or the entire continental United States for that matter...in A FUCKING ZEPPLIN....A HYDROGEN FILLED ZEPPLIN!!
Plus, the dude would have totally burnt off his legs with the rocket pack.

Jennifer Connelly is really hot.
My sister made me watch Drop Dead Fred....but I still like it....It's a movie in our family that when we talk about it we have tears b/c we laugh so hard....so then I made my nieces watch it w/me when they were little (my brother's 3 girls)......so I guess this doesn't really belong in this thread...b/c even though it was stupid...I love it!!!!
I thought that about Rocketeer too.
And, really, I think there are too many stupid movies I used to love when I was younger.
Ever see Flight of the Navigator? Wow.
Space Camp? "Put Sam in space!"
I got a stupid movie

PeeWee's big adventure :roflmao:
Bio Dome.
Nussie_T Wrote:Bio Dome.

Awww, I still love that movie.
Iva13 Wrote:My sister made me watch Drop Dead Fred....but I still like it....It's a movie in our family that when we talk about it we have tears b/c we laugh so hard....so then I made my nieces watch it w/me when they were little (my brother's 3 girls)......so I guess this doesn't really belong in this thread...b/c even though it was stupid...I love it!!!!

Drop Dead Fred... OMG.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It's been yeaaaarrrssssss!

I was thinking of getting the Labyrinth to show the kids. That was cool when I was young. Probably will suck now.
Chip Wrote:I thought that about Rocketeer too.
And, really, I think there are too many stupid movies I used to love when I was younger.

Flight of the Navigator was awesome. We got to watch that in school.

Rented ET for his kid, she loved it.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My sister made me watch Drop Dead Fred....but I still like it....It's a movie in our family that when we talk about it we have tears b/c we laugh so hard....so then I made my nieces watch it w/me when they were little (my brother's 3 girls)......so I guess this doesn't really belong in this thread...b/c even though it was stupid...I love it!!!!

Drop Dead Fred... OMG.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It's been yeaaaarrrssssss!

I was thinking of getting the Labyrinth to show the kids. That was cool when I was young. Probably will suck now.

I know right??? Drop Dead Fred makes me laugh so fredking hard....I just love it...I think it's time to see it again....it's been a while.
cody Wrote:Jennifer Connelly is really hot.

:high5:
Ernest goes to camp. I used to watch that all the time. Then I saw it later on, and I wanted to kick my ass for wasting that much of my life watching that movie.
LeNeve Wrote:Ernest goes to camp. I used to watch that all the time. Then I saw it later on, and I wanted to kick my ass for wasting that much of my life watching that movie.

I swear, last week, out of no where, for some God unknown reason, I had that "Gee I'm glad it's raining" song stuck in my head.
I have no idea how it came to my mind.
LeNeve Wrote:Ernest goes to camp. I used to watch that all the time. Then I saw it later on, and I wanted to kick my ass for wasting that much of my life watching that movie.

I had the oppertunity to watch some Ernest movies a little will back but didn't for that exact reason. I knew it would be stupid so I choose not to watch it. I didn't think that would happen with the rocketeer but I was wrong.....fucking zepplins.
Drop dead fred must have been a chick thing cause I never got that show at all.
It's been a long long time since I've seen that or any of the Ernest movies.
Chip Wrote:I thought that about Rocketeer too.

Yea. Flight of the navigator was dope.
A corny movie that i saw a bunch of times as a kid was Adventures in Babysitting. Sounds gayer than it actually is
Pages: 1 2 3