Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What movies are you watching?
It's winter time and a lot of us are holed up inside while things are frozen outside. What movies are you guys watching? Were they good or did they suck?

(No, I still haven't seen Avatar) And, is anyone planning on seeing Legion?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just watched "The Goods". Awesome :rock:
If you haven't seen The Blind Side, you have to do so. I am usually not a fan of sappy feel good movies but this was much more. Not to mention Sandra Bullock looked hotter than she has looked in years.
JDubb Wrote:If you haven't seen The Blind Side, you have to do so. I am usually not a fan of sappy feel good movies but this was much more. Not to mention Sandra Bullock looked hotter than she has looked in years.
I agree. The Blind Side was a great movie.
The Goods was a great flick. I liked it too.

I finally saw Paranormal Activity. Eh, I was rather bored through that. The ending was cool. The alternate ending, I liked better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
If you haven't seen The Blind Side, you have to do so. I am usually not a fan of sappy feel good movies but this was much more. Not to mention Sandra Bullock looked hotter than she has looked in years.
I want to see Legion. I haven't decided if I want to pay to see it or not though.
Legion looks pretty good.
LeNeve Wrote:Legion looks pretty good.

How biblical is it going to be? The story is that God gets pissed off at mankind and decides to send his angels to kill everyone off.... Wow... How many churches are going to be ok with that?

The guy who plays the "good" angel was the albino dude in the Da Vinci Code
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

How biblical is it going to be? The story is that God gets pissed off at mankind and decides to send his angels to kill everyone off.... Wow... How many churches are going to be ok with that?

The guy who plays the "good" angel was the albino dude in the Da Vinci Code
I don't think there's anything biblical going on in this one.

However the name "legion" is from one of the gospels. Where Jesus casts out demons from a woman. That was the name of the demons, hence "Legion"
beckster Wrote:

The churches should be fine with it. Isn't that how god brings forth the Apocalypse, through his angels?
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The churches should be fine with it. Isn't that how god brings forth the Apocalypse, through his angels?
No, not how it happens. Plus the "Apocalypse" isn't in the bible.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Angels AND machine guns...... Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Angels AND machine guns...... Big Grin
I'd watch that.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Angels AND machine guns...... Big Grin
Thats an "Angels in the Outfield" that I woulda watched!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women need to realize movies are not reality, and here's why Pete Nice 6 3,000 10-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Movies that get to you Beckster 37 11,022 06-28-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Funniest movies of the 00's PJfromLI 11 4,128 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it. cody 31 10,232 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: negadave
  2010 Summer Movies Beckster 41 11,408 04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Beckster