Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Things You Didn't Know About Me!!!!!
I've seen furniture made from both, but I've seen more made from particleboard.
Another thing about me, which amazes my wife, I can cut anyone out of my life at a moments notice.

I have always believed that if someone doesn't positively effect your life, you need to ditch them.
beckster Wrote:4) My dad was rough on me. He always told me that I couldn't do certain things, because I was a girl... I now own and can use more tools and power tools than most of the guys I've dated.

:high5:
DaveP Wrote:3. I have never seen a Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings movie.

I still have problems getting my head around this one. My brother-in-law has never seen Star Wars either and my sister is a huge fan.
Brampton Wrote:Another thing about me, which amazes my wife, I can cut anyone out of my life at a moments notice.

I have always believed that if someone doesn't positively effect your life, you need to ditch them.

rite there with ya.
1. For the first two years that I played baseball I never swung at a pitch. (I'm short and the coach told me not to.)

2. I went through a stage in my life where I thought doing illegal things was cool.

3. I'm not always as confident as I make myself out to be and worry that I will get caught not doing a good job.

4. I get extremely pissed off when I hear of someone stealing from others or spray painting on walls.

5. I sometimes sext my wife hoping she opens it in public so that she will be embarrassed.
I am the PEREZIDENT
1. When I was 23 I cried watching The Fly; part 2 when jeff goldblum's fly kid had to kill the dog that went through the teleporter then got locked up in the boiler.

2. Can't take a piss if others are around.

3. Toe socks and Little Richard really really really creep me out.

4. Growing up as a kid I never travelled at all (farm kid) so I always studied maps and read up on other countries. To this day I can find any country on a map and spout off info about it no problem.

5. My great uncle was the last man to be hanged in Alberta. :rock:

6. I respected my Grandpa more then anyone. He worked so hard logging all his life, volunteered for the war in 1939 then worked some more, only to be killed by alzhiemers. Confusedad:
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
Thanks for sharing Cody!!!
1. I have to put the phone to my left ear when I'm talking on it, it's too uncomfortable with my right ear.

2. I played basketball in high school, I wasn't that good but in grade 10 the coaches took everyone that tried out because there weren't that many of us. I then made the team the following 2 years.

3. I was in French immersion, so I am fluent in french, but I haven't used it in many years, so speaking it is a challenge for me now. I can still understand fully.

4. My mother came to Canada from the Philippines, had me and left my father when I was around 3. By the time I turned 12 or 13 she had no debt, our house and car were paid off. She worked 2 jobs and my grandfather (who only spoke Chinese) helped raise me. I know for a fact that i couldn't sacrifice the way she did to get out of debt the way she did.

5. I am an only child, I have 2 step sisters on my mom's side and a half brother on my dad's side but I have never lived with any of them. I don't want my daughter to be an only child, we will adopt a child if we have to.
Thanks Michaelangelo!!!!
1) I have never smoked or been drunk in my life.
2) My dad, his 3 brothers & 1 sister, are all still alive and have all been married 50+ years.
3) I used to work for a group of Cardiovascular(heart) surgeons as a surgical asst. I quit because of arrogant doctors with "god" egos. I despise arrogant people! I went to work at FedEx and have been there 17 yrs.
4) I used to wear 2 pair of socks(even dress socks) until 2 yrs ago when out of the blue, I just quit.
5) I believe that most Christians give Christianity a bad name. I am strong in my faith in God, but think most people are turned off to Christianity, and rightfully so, and it's because of these hypocrites preaching one way & living another. I believe that I can be strong in my belief in God & not be a social outcast that points & screams at others. My faith is my personal belief in God and I am not ashamed of it, but don't beat you over the head with it. If you get to know me and can either respect or appreciate what I believe then I really feel that is why I am a Christian!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:5) I believe that most Christians give Christianity a bad name. I am strong in my faith in God, but think most people are turned off to Christianity, and rightfully so, and it's because of these hypocrites preaching one way & living another. I believe that I can be strong in my belief in God & not be a social outcast that points & screams at others. My faith is my personal belief in God and I am not ashamed of it, but don't beat you over the head with it. If you get to know me and can either respect or appreciate what I believe then I really feel that is why I am a Christian!!!

There is so much truth in that. It seems like the people who preach the loudest are the biggest hyocrites (in my experience). A woman from my church got the ultimate blessing. She couldn't conceive, so she and he husband adopted. The girl looked so much like them, that you wouldn't know she wasn't theirs. That followed by some miracle and they wound up having 4 more, naturally conceived children. Year down the road, that adopted girl got pregnant in her Junior year of high school.... Her mom completely flipped out and disowned her. Lil Miss Preaches-a-lot threw her daughter out of house and forbid any of her siblings from contacting her. To this day, she has not met her grandchild. She should be proud, that girl was taken in by the father-to-be's family and finished school, married him and is living a good life (outside of that fact that her family disowned her). People like that who are so religious and so blessed for it are soooo damn ignorant.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Thanks Eddie...I believe too....w/o something to believe in you have nothing....I'm catholic
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Eddie...I believe too....w/o something to believe in you have nothing....I'm catholic
Believe what ya want. If it keeps ya goin, than more power to ya!!! Big Grin :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There is so much truth in that. It seems like the people who preach the loudest are the biggest hyocrites (in my experience). A woman from my church got the ultimate blessing. She couldn't conceive, so she and he husband adopted. The girl looked so much like them, that you wouldn't know she wasn't theirs. That followed by some miracle and they wound up having 4 more, naturally conceived children. Year down the road, that adopted girl got pregnant in her Junior year of high school.... Her mom completely flipped out and disowned her. Lil Miss Preaches-a-lot threw her daughter out of house and forbid any of her siblings from contacting her. To this day, she has not met her grandchild. She should be proud, that girl was taken in by the father-to-be's family and finished school, married him and is living a good life (outside of that fact that her family disowned her). People like that who are so religious and so blessed for it are soooo damn ignorant.
Sorry, but that has nothing to do with someones faith or religion. That just makes them a dick. I know plenty of people over the years who that has happened to, and whether I knew them from church or not, people tend to react the same way, no matter where they come from. The Christian way to go about that would have been acknowledging the mistake they made, trying to rectify the situation with their child, and attempting to get forgiveness from their child for their actions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you liked as a kid, but hate now. the keifer 4 1,669 01-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  40 things every drunkard should do before they die Jersey_Mike 10 4,476 08-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Stupid movies you saw as a kid but didn't realize it. cody 31 10,232 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Things people say that piss me off. LeNeve 46 14,744 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Brian