Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I thought this might be fun...they do it in US Weekly. So here goes:

1. My Grandmom raised me because my Mom had to work.

2. I Love to read.

3. I can't swim.

4. I get my niece every weekend and have since she was 6 months old...she is now 4.

5. My family nickname is "Scooch".... has been since I was a baby.
Iva13 Wrote:I thought this might be fun...they do it in US Weekly. So here goes:

2. I Love to read.

3. I can't swim.

4. I get my niece every weekend and have since she was 6 months old...she is now 4.

I already knew #4, you need to add another one.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I thought this might be fun...they do it in US Weekly. So here goes:

2. I Love to read.

3. I can't swim.

I knew number 5 somehow. I don't remember why but I do.
This is going to be hard, since I don't pull any punches on here.....

1. Speaking of punches, I boxed amateur and had one carded fight. I lost by decision to a guy named Mark Rao. I still have the boxing book that they keep your record in.

2. My favorite position to play in football was safety, but I was always one of the tallest kids, and therefore the biggest, so they always tried putting me on the line, and I hated it, but I was good, so they knew if I didn't play where I wanted I wouldn;t try hard, that's how I ended up at LB and TE, kind of a middle ground we all agreed upon.

3. I am pretty sure my girlfriend when I was 20 had an abortion and lied to me about it. She told a few of her friends and one of them told me. She never admitted it. I should have a 15 year old right now. I think about that sometimes.....same GF also lied to me about the "mindblasting orgasms" she was having Confusedad: . Turns out when she said "feel that" she was just clenching her vag muscles. She made sure to tell me about that after we broke up.

4. I ate frog legs for the first time when I was 3 years old. My parents said I was the best behaved kid in public and they had no problems taking me out to eat at nice places.

5. I suck at tennis.
Pete Nice Wrote:

2. I Love to read.

3. I can't swim.

4. When I was little, my brother used to tie my socks together then hang me, by my feet, over the banister.
Thanks Pete...It makes you really think...at first I was having trouble coming up with things....
1) I was accepted into the Toronto School of Ballet but never went. Our whole family would have had to move but my grandpa was really sick and my dad wanted to stay around to help my grandma out. (My dad is the oldest of 8 kids)

2) I, like Spot have square toes. The only difference is that I don't have fungus. No one else in my family has it, just me. I attributed it to me pointing my toes all the time for ballet & gymnastics.

3) My sister used to tell me as a kid that I was adopted and I believed it for years. I am the only one with brownish/blonde hair and was skinny. Both my sister and brother have dark hair and were chubby growing up (they are just fat now)

4) I hate folding socks therefore I don't fold them, they sit in a wicker basket on the floor of my bedroom until one of my friends comes over for a visit and she'll fold them for me.

5) When eating food, I only eat one thing at a time. I will usually start with something I don't really like and will save the best till last (example: if I am eating steak, baked potato and brussel sprouts, I'll eat the potato, the brussel sprouts and then the steak) and none of my food can touch.
1. I was planning on becoming a doctor, but I had to much of a wild streak, and I HATED school.

2. I like doing the laundry.

3. I ran away from home when I was 16, and lived on the streets in downtown Denver for a couple months.

4. At age 18 I moved in with a prostitute, and straight up partied for 6 months.

5. I attempted to steal and fly a small airplane.
LeNeve Wrote:5. I attempted to steal and fly a small airplane.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
1. My last name is Ford
2. My memory is terrible, and I have to write a lot of things down
3. I enjoy shovelling snow, and mowing the lawn
4. I hate children, but I'm sure i'll eventually like my own
5. I've never had a nickname
LeNeve Wrote:4. At age 18 I moved in with a prostitute, and straight up partied for 6 months.
Did the prostitute make you pay, once you moved in together?
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Pete...It makes you really think...at first I was having trouble coming up with things....
I agree, and I'm sure I could come up with some more, but I'd have to really think about it
I don't think I really have anything for this. I'm either really open or a I have a really boring life. I think you guys know everything.
1. I've never smoked a cigarette

2. I was gonna be a plumber but that shop was full
so i ended up a carpenter instead.

3. I lived in a haunted house for a couple years. I've seen a ghost

4. I still regret breaking up with one of my girlfriends.
I thought i was gonna marry her. Shit got fucked up instead

5. I can run a mile in 5:10. Been about 2 years since i ran though
1. I too never smoked a cigarette. Never saw the point.

2. I grew up in a house where a murderer once lived.

3. My brother and I still don't get along all the time.

4. You all know me by my childhood nickname.

5. All my grandparents are still alive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6