Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention check in
eddieyourdj Wrote:Come on people; call in sick, borrow money, take out a loan, do something! This is the very 1st Dudebro Convention!!!

If I could, I would.. My guy's truck died a couple weeks ago on top of all of our other fun... It sucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Come on people; call in sick, borrow money, take out a loan, do something! This is the very 1st Dudebro Convention!!!

Sorry, but if I had the extra money, I'd be going to Chicago to watch the Flyers win...
Maybe next year. This will be annual, right?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

If I could, I would.. My guy's truck died a couple weeks ago on top of all of our other fun... It sucks.

Same situation for me, I could most likely get the time off of work.. but a major car repair set me back a little bit. I get it back Saturday though Big Grin

I'm so bummed out about not being able to go. It was in the calendar and all planned out until I accepted a new job and started last week. I'm not really in a position to take off of work now.
I'm also going to need to save my money for the Stanley Cup Parade in Philly. Big Grin
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm also going to need to save my money for the Stanley Cup Parade in Philly. Big Grin

:happy:

I may have to do that too.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm also going to need to save my money for the Stanley Cup Parade in Philly. Big Grin

I heard that will be held in Chicago this year, actually.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Whats the deal with the show visit? I can take off either Thursday or Friday, but not both.

Thursday looks tougher for me to get off. Please let me know the details.

Thanks
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Whats the deal with the show visit? I can take off either Thursday or Friday, but not both.

Thanks

Thursday is the big "official" one. Friday is the DBN one, since most DBN peeps can't take off during the middle of the week. Friday will be small, me. Mercer. Eddie and maybe Brian or Iva.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Whats the deal with the show visit? I can take off either Thursday or Friday, but not both.

Thanks

Thursday is the big "official" one. Friday is the DBN one, since most DBN peeps can't take off during the middle of the week. Friday will be small, me. Mercer. Eddie and maybe Brian or Iva.
Is everyone going on Friday, going to be going on Thursday also?

The thing that sucks about Friday, I will be back in the city that night, there is a Stern show event at BB kings at 11:30pm, traveling back & forth will be annoying
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I have my Met Tickets, me & the girlfriend are going, planning to grab food at the shake shack
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Thanks

Is everyone going on Friday, going to be going on Thursday also?

The thing that sucks about Friday, I will be back in the city that night, there is a Stern show event at BB kings at 11:30pm, traveling back & forth will be annoying

I'm not sure. If Brian and or Iva can go, they will not be going Thursday, but everyone else will be.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  Dudebro Convention 2011 Pete Nice 233 61,111 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM