Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention check in
OK, I have been procrastinating to long on this.

June weekend won the vote with minimal participation.

We know that the other forum is going Tuesday June 8th to Thursday June 10th.

The wife and I plan on going from Wednesday June 9th to Sunday June 13th, for vacation.

I know you all really could care less about hanging out with JIW and some of the newer TOMB peeps, but I am really looking forward to hanging with people like BDH, Eddie, Justin, Joe Fiore and Wes. I will not be hanging with them non stop and they are all leaving on Thursday, so there will not be much time, but I would like to hang at least once or twice with them.

Therefore, I am officially naming the DBN portion of the dudebro convention to be Friday June 11th to Sunday June 13th.

I know that only a few might make it. I know some have other plans this weekend (Derick). But I really feel that we need to tag onto the other forums convention. If we can get better participation for future conventions, then we will separate more, if that's what everyone wants.

Here is what I need you to answer:

Who can make it for sure?

Who is able to take Friday off and go to the studio?

Can anyone come for just a day or two, maybe just the two weekend days?

I really need to know who is going. We have about two months to figure it out.

Please post here and let me know. I am hoping that, besides me, Iva, Joe, Paul and Keefer will make the trip up from the Philly/Harrsiburg area, Myself, Mercer and possibly DaveP will make it from PGH. Anyone local to the NYC area, Brian, ChrisPCNY, Negadave, Mike in Jersey, will be able to make it. That leaves flyers and long distance drivers. Beckster and Brampton, that really means you since most of the other far people already stated they couldn't make it.

Check in please and let's not get to overshadowed by TOMB.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hey Pete,

I will be at the baseball game with my girlfriend, and I would like to go to the studio for a live show, but I thought that was on Thursday? Or is DBN doing the live show on Friday?

Also for any Stern fans sticking around Friday night, the song parody people, little Mikey & bleeding deacons are doing a live show on Friday night in NYC at BB Kings

Here is the facebook event page
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=358453859483">http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=358453859483</a><!-- m -->

or

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=349078279638">http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=349078279638</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Hey Pete,

I will be at the baseball game with my girlfriend, and I would like to go to the studio for a live show, but I thought that was on Thursday? Or is DBN doing the live show on Friday?

Also for any Stern fans sticking around Friday night, the song parody people, little Mikey & bleeding deacons are doing a live show on Friday night in NYC at BB Kings

Here is the facebook event page
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=358453859483">http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=358453859483</a><!-- m -->

or

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=349078279638">http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=349078279638</a><!-- m -->

Yeah I am working with Spot on a Friday studio visit for the DBN since most DBN peeps can't get off work for the midweek dates.

I will probably go to the Thursday one also.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I think at the very least Krissy and I will be there for the Friday studio visit.
Joe In PA Wrote:I think at the very least Krissy and I will be there for the Friday studio visit.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Someone else is going!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed work tonight to let them know I was taking vacation that week.

Joe, we can coordinate some lodging and stuff if you plan on staying any nights.

Someone else is going!!!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:high5:

:kneel:

There is a title fight at MSG that Saturday night. Calderon is fighting someone. I would like to go to that.

I have only been to one live big time boxing match and it was in Pittsburgh. I want to go to one in MSG.

Pete Nice Wrote:There is a title fight at MSG that Saturday night. Calderon is fighting someone. I would like to go to that.

I have only been to one live big time boxing match and it was in Pittsburgh. I want to go to one in MSG.
What would a decent ticket to that go for?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is a title fight at MSG that Saturday night. Calderon is fighting someone. I would like to go to that.

What would a decent ticket to that go for?

Not sure. I would guess the tickets range in price from $40 in the rafters to $1000 ringside. Decent seat probably $100. I would take the wife, so we would be looking to spend no more than $100 a ticket.

It's pretty easy for me to take the train down there, but i've got a wedding to go to that weekend
[Image: ac91f674.jpg]
I would like to see more yes or no answers here.

Iva, Beckster, Brampton, Paul, Keifer, DaveP, Brian, you guys are all people I gave a good shot of going.

Is there any interest besides me, Joe and ChrisPCNY?

Even if the answer is "no fuck you assholes" at least I will know where you stand.

I won't be making it down this year. Maybe at a future convention when my daughter is older and we can either leave her at home with grandma, or take her with us. My wife and I really want to go to NYC though.
At this point my wife sounds like she has changed our vaca time to July. So i am still 50/50
With the new job I'm not sure if I can get the day off now. Confusedwoot:

Good news is my life won't suck anymore. :rock:
I am trying like hell to figure out how I can make it, but cash is tight right now trips like that can't be pulled off. I hate my job :riot:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:With the new job I'm not sure if I can get the day off now. Confusedwoot:

Good news is my life won't suck anymore. :rock:

Joe, I was counting on you. You will have to figure it out somehow. Call off sick if you have to. I would.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  Dudebro Convention 2011 Pete Nice 233 61,111 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM