Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-15-10 Thursday....Did you do your Taxes?????
michaelangelo Wrote:the morning monster mash up got to 'meet' the stanley cup and I don't think any of them cared. smh

I have met the cup a few times, love it.

For none of them to care is kind of ignorant in my opinion.

Most coveted trophy in sports.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Let's Go Sabs! Game 1 win over the Bruins coming up tonight.
sabre 5 :high5:

I am still throwing around the option of going to this game.

I had 20 mild medium wings from Duff's last night. MMMM MMMM Tasty, but the poops of fire have struck already.

P.F Changs and a bunch of other places are giving out freebies today, don't ya know?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:the morning monster mash up got to 'meet' the stanley cup and I don't think any of them cared. smh

How the hell could they not care? Lame
cause they are Lame
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:sabre 5 :high5:

Sabres in 5 :high5: ?

I've always liked the Sabres, going way back before I even discovered buffalo wings.
I ordered their "demon buffalo head" jersey before it came out. Was that in '97? I got 2 Flyer jerseys for my birthday that year, so I returned one for the Sabers, I still have it, and wear it from time to time. Maybe I'm nuts, but I liked it. And have since then, bought a the classic blue with yellow jersey.
I'm glad they are getting rid of the banana slug jerseys next year. Back to the old logo :happy: :happy:

Yes. I liked the jersey itself. But that logo was pretty weak.
I got caught up in the "every team having a black jersey" craze and got the black Flyers jersey way back when. But now, I am thrilled they've gone back to the orange.

Everyone was trying to be the Penguins.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
so rich was one of the goobers standing in line :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That sucks Iva, you have had some bad luck lately, I hope thing turn around.

I got my state tax refund today. Another $800 on top of the $9300 feds I got. :happy: :happy:

I have to take my locals to the post office this morning. I am getting a little over $300 back from them.

FYI, yes the Pens lost, I am well aware of this.

So how about the NHL playoffs? 3 of the 4 road team won, with only the Wings fucking up the road team sweeps of game one. I still see the Pens, Sharks, Devils all winning in 6 games or less though. The Pens and Devils are both coming into the playoffs playing some of their worst hockey of the year, so game 1 should be a wake up call for both of them. Plus the Flyers just suck. Boucher will give up 6 goasl in game 2. Every dog gets a bone once in a while.

I can't believe the Wings lost to the effin Coyotes... Wtf They better take over on Friday...

Ummm., Phoenix was one of the top 5 teams all year....

Rich is right, the Stanley Cup is the most recognizable and respect actual trophy in sports. More of the world might care about their country WINNING the world cup, but the trophy itself can't hold a candle to the Stanley Cup.

Sorry Covino.

never been to a playoff game, the cubs cant make it that far
hanging with justin beber Lame Lame Lame
DILLIGAF about the Yankees or American Idol? Yet hours a week on the show are spent on that.....

beckster Wrote:

How the hell could they not care? Lame

They're homos. That's the only way.
kristen bell, love her :hitit:
Derick Wrote:never been to a playoff game, the cubs cant make it that far

I have been to:

about 20 Pirate playoff games

over 50 Penguin home playoff games and 1 away playoff game

8 Super Bowls, 2 that the Steelers were in

A Pistons/Heat playoff game in Auburn Hills

about 25 home Steeler playoff games including 4 AFC Championship games.

1 NIT basketball game and 4 days of first and second round NCAA tourney games.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sabres in 5 :high5: ?

I've always liked the Sabres, going way back before I even discovered buffalo wings.
I ordered their "demon buffalo head" jersey before it came out. Was that in '97? I got 2 Flyer jerseys for my birthday that year, so I returned one for the Sabers, I still have it, and wear it from time to time. Maybe I'm nuts, but I liked it. And have since then, bought a the classic blue with yellow jersey.
I'm glad they are getting rid of the banana slug jerseys next year. Back to the old logo :happy: :happy:

I got caught up in the "every team having a black jersey" craze and got the black Flyers jersey way back when. But now, I am thrilled they've gone back to the orange.

Or, maybe Chicago or Boston.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm glad they are getting rid of the banana slug jerseys next year. Back to the old logo :happy: :happy:

Or, maybe Chicago or Boston.

Penguins went black home before either of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM