Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4-15-10 Thursday....Did you do your Taxes?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Good morning everyone....sorry but more sad news...one of my best friend's Father died at 4:15 this morning....she called crying her eyes out... Confusedwoot:
That sucks Iva, you have had some bad luck lately, I hope thing turn around.

I got my state tax refund today. Another $800 on top of the $9300 feds I got. :happy: :happy:

I have to take my locals to the post office this morning. I am getting a little over $300 back from them.

FYI, yes the Pens lost, I am well aware of this.

So how about the NHL playoffs? 3 of the 4 road team won, with only the Wings fucking up the road team sweeps of game one. I still see the Pens, Sharks, Devils all winning in 6 games or less though. The Pens and Devils are both coming into the playoffs playing some of their worst hockey of the year, so game 1 should be a wake up call for both of them. Plus the Flyers just suck. Boucher will give up 6 goasl in game 2. Every dog gets a bone once in a while.
This sums up phillie fans, and the title is funny
[youtube]gLeN9qq42-Y[/youtube]
again with the swoot news off the bat, this is the most depressing way to start a day

I'm setting up a swoot news section
My Mom is getting discharged today!!!!! Maybe my life's news is changing for the good...
although they always say death comes in 3's....my boss' friend died yesterday of a massive heart attack, my friend's Dad died this morning, and my neighbor was given 1-2 weeks to live....so there is my 3....I'm done.
Derick Wrote:again with the swoot news off the bat, this is the most depressing way to start a day

if i never check the swoot thread will that make me an asshole?
Pete Nice Wrote:That sucks Iva, you have had some bad luck lately, I hope thing turn around.

I got my state tax refund today. Another $800 on top of the $9300 feds I got. :happy: :happy:

I have to take my locals to the post office this morning. I am getting a little over $300 back from them.

So how about the NHL playoffs? 3 of the 4 road team won, with only the Wings fucking up the road team sweeps of game one. I still see the Pens, Sharks, Devils all winning in 6 games or less though. The Pens and Devils are both coming into the playoffs playing some of their worst hockey of the year, so game 1 should be a wake up call for both of them. Plus the Flyers just suck. Boucher will give up 6 goasl in game 2. Every dog gets a bone once in a while.

Pete we're going to need you to disclose your yearly income and personal information (SS#, DOB) while you're at it.
Pete Nice Wrote:That sucks Iva, you have had some bad luck lately, I hope thing turn around.

:roflmao:
Let's Go Sabs! Game 1 win over the Bruins coming up tonight.
The Flyers did good last night...that's what I heard....
swoot news Iva, I hope that's all the swoot news we get for a long time.

The Raptors needed to beat the Knicks and the Bulls neede to lose to the Bobcats last night for the Raptors to get into the playoffs, Raptors won, but the Bulls won too so the Bulls get the honour of being swept by the LeBrons. I'm not sure who to cheer for now though.
michaelangelo Wrote:swoot news Iva, I hope that's all the swoot news we get for a long time.

The Raptors needed to beat the Knicks and the Bulls neede to lose to the Bobcats last night for the Raptors to get into the playoffs, Raptors won, but the Bulls won too so the Bulls get the honour of being swept by the LeBrons. I'm not sure who to cheer for now though.

Thanks M.A. (Michaelangelo for short) ;-)
Derick Wrote:again with the swoot news off the bat, this is the most depressing way to start a day

I mentioned that yesterday.......................
AirHej Wrote:Let's Go Sabs! Game 1 win over the Bruins coming up tonight.
sabre 5 :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Let's Go Sabs! Game 1 win over the Bruins coming up tonight.
sabre 5 :high5:

Sabres in 5 :high5: ?

I've always liked the Sabres, going way back before I even discovered buffalo wings.
I ordered their "demon buffalo head" jersey before it came out. Was that in '97? I got 2 Flyer jerseys for my birthday that year, so I returned one for the Sabers, I still have it, and wear it from time to time. Maybe I'm nuts, but I liked it. And have since then, bought a the classic blue with yellow jersey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16