Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 4 2010...McNabb to the Redskins.WTF?
It's a replay today, too... Hopefully, I can wake up enough to knock out a ton of work!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Morning everyone. Went to cancun last week driving home today from Edmonton. Left my Sirius at home so I won't be able to listen or post after we leave the hotel. Just wanted to check in and say hi.
beckster Wrote:It's a replay today, too... Hopefully, I can wake up enough to knock out a ton of work!

Is it just a replay of a show last week or did they put together some kind of best-of show?
i bleed green Wrote:I like Kevin Kolb and hopefully he turns out to be our Aaron Rodgers,but why would you trade McNabb to a division rival?

I think they traded him b/c he has an nagging injury. He also is a free agent at the end of the year, so he can go where ever he wants.

The Redskins are loading up on one year deals to try and win a Super Bowl in the uncapped year, my money is on them not even winning 9 games.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:McNabb has a say in the matter, which is why he didn't go to Oakland. I wouldn't want to go there. Plus he gets to play for a great coach, on a team that is willing to spend money. The fact that Dan Snyder is taking a step back now, and letting the football people make football decisions is what is important here.

I don't think the Bills will draft Clausen, I think they will pick Bradford if they can, or wait and pick Tebow. I saw enough of Clausen, i don't want to hear about him everyday on the radio. He's a bum

The Steelers are hoping to get Tebow in the second round in case Ben get convicted. Insurance policy.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick Wrote::nothingtoadd:

Really killing that aren't ya?

beckster Wrote:It's a replay today, too... Hopefully, I can wake up enough to knock out a ton of work!

It's a replay? Good, I should be done work at noon, back to the hotel by 12:30PM and watching the Pirates lose 17-0 by 1PM.

:postwhore:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning everyone. Went to cancun last week driving home today from Edmonton. Left my Sirius at home so I won't be able to listen or post after we leave the hotel. Just wanted to check in and say hi.

Hey!! We've all been wondering where you disappeared to!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:

Is it just a replay of a show last week or did they put together some kind of best-of show?

I think it's a best of.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I think it's a best of.

Yep, best of the year so far.
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning everyone. Went to cancun last week driving home today from Edmonton. Left my Sirius at home so I won't be able to listen or post after we leave the hotel. Just wanted to check in and say hi.

I was about to change his name to Disappearing Lee

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I was about to change his name to Disappearing Lee

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Hey Ford guys....a rock hit my windshield down by the wiper and now there is like a 6 inch crack....how much to replace my windshield??? and will my ins cover it???? it's on our Lightening....I'm very sad...it's too big to get it filled in... Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey Ford guys....a rock hit my windshield down by the wiper and now there is like a 6 inch crack....how much to replace my windshield??? and will my ins cover it???? it's on our Lightening....I'm very sad...it's too big to get it filled in... Confusedad:

We do not do windows. I have no idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FRIDAY, April 29, 2016 ~ Chemtrails Beckster 31 2,321 04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Wink April 25th, 2016 - I'm just here like.... Joe 64 799 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
  Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day Beckster 16 422 04-22-2016, 04:23 PM
  Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise Beckster 16 382 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's Thursday, April 21, 2016 Beckster 1 195 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
  Thursday, April 14 & Friday, April 15, 2016 Beckster 2 262 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM