Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise
So, there is speculation about this year being the last DBC (seems like it's a question most every year).  What about a DBN Cruise some day??  I would love to go on another one.

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(04-20-2016, 08:43 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: So, there is speculation about this year being the last DBC (seems like it's a question most every year).  What about a DBN Cruise some day??  I would love to go on another one.

Id be cool doing something with everyone, just need to do in when I'm not busy.
I'm actually bothered by Eddie telling me that my $90 work boots every 9 months is a bad investment. I don't know why it's bothering me either. Perhaps it's the fact he wears his work boots when it's raining only and he basically drives a truck every day and I actually work in mine. I wore my boots yesterday for 12 hours, 4 of them were actually spent driving.
(04-20-2016, 11:35 AM)NussieT Wrote: I'm actually bothered by Eddie telling me that my $90 work boots every 9 months is a bad investment.  I don't know why it's bothering me either.  Perhaps it's the fact he wears his work boots when it's raining only and he basically drives a truck every day and I actually work in mine.  I wore my boots yesterday for 12 hours, 4 of them were actually spent driving.

Eddie seems to really enjoy instigating. Ignore it and don't let him bother you.  I got boots like his for $40 and they are just for me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
(04-20-2016, 11:44 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 11:35 AM)NussieT Wrote: I'm actually bothered by Eddie telling me that my $90 work boots every 9 months is a bad investment.  I don't know why it's bothering me either.  Perhaps it's the fact he wears his work boots when it's raining only and he basically drives a truck every day and I actually work in mine.  I wore my boots yesterday for 12 hours, 4 of them were actually spent driving.

Eddie seems to really enjoy instigating. Ignore it and don't let him bother you.  I got boots like his for $40 and they are just for me.

I finally went out and bought a pair of steel toed rubber boots for the concrete plant.  Those bad boys put me back another $80.  You can't even get them in cool girly colours.  Your choices are black  with a green sole, black with a black sole or green with a brown sole.
On a completely different note. My head hurts where I smashed it. I should either not shortcut it underneath the truck to get from one side to the other or just start wearing my hard hat.
(04-20-2016, 12:16 PM)NussieT Wrote: On a completely different note.   My head hurts where I smashed it.  I should either not shortcut it underneath the truck to get from one side to the other or just start wearing my hard hat.

You didn't get a concussion from it did you.  Remember when I slipped on the deck last year and rocked my head.  That was awful.
I HATE PIE!!
(04-20-2016, 12:48 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 12:16 PM)NussieT Wrote: On a completely different note.   My head hurts where I smashed it.  I should either not shortcut it underneath the truck to get from one side to the other or just start wearing my hard hat.

You didn't get a concussion from it did you.  Remember when I slipped on the deck last year and rocked my head.  That was awful.

No, no concussion. This one is just a tiny cut but since it was a head wound it bled. The one I did before this one was worse. It bled so much my hair dried to my touque.
(04-20-2016, 12:55 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 12:48 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No, no concussion.  This one is just a tiny cut  but since it was a head wound it bled.  The one I did before this one was worse.   It bled so much my hair dried to my touque.

You really need to quit doing that.  You should have learned your lesson the first time.
I HATE PIE!!
DBN Cruise sounds like a fantastic idea. I hate NY, but I go to hang out with the group.
I'm on C&R Listener overkill. I think there is a point when there is juts too many people. I like Voxer and forums. This Facebook stuff is overkill with all these people who are bored all day.
(04-20-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Wrote: DBN Cruise sounds like a fantastic idea.  I hate NY, but I go to hang out with the group.
I've been on one cruise and that was one of the most relaxing vacations I can say that I've ever been on.
I HATE PIE!!
(04-20-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Wrote: DBN Cruise sounds like a fantastic idea.  I hate NY, but I go to hang out with the group.
I've been on one cruise and that was one of the most relaxing vacations I can say that I've ever been on.

I have never been on one but they seem pretty awesome.  I really need to go on one.  I should skip DBC.
(04-20-2016, 02:48 PM)Joe Wrote: I'm on C&R Listener overkill.  I think there is a point when there is juts too many people.  I like Voxer and forums.  This Facebook stuff is overkill with all these people who are bored all day.

Yeah... Some of their postiing has been meh at best.  All the tagging to C&R must be driving them nuts.
I HATE PIE!!
(04-20-2016, 03:04 PM)Joe Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster Wrote:

I have never been on one but they seem pretty awesome.  I really need to go on one.  I should skip DBC.

My cousin actually won our trip.  All expenses paid.  They make your bed, keep your cabin clean.  Lots of food to eat.  Lots of activities to do or you can just lie on a lounge chair and let them bring you drinks.  Oh, the islands were nice too.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM