Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4 2010...McNabb to the Redskins.WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I like Kevin Kolb and hopefully he turns out to be our Aaron Rodgers,but why would you trade McNabb to a division rival?
i bleed green Wrote:I like Kevin Kolb and hopefully he turns out to be our Aaron Rodgers,but why would you trade McNabb to a division rival?

The only person I know here is McNabb.
I love living in my own little world where there is no football.
Canucks won their division too last night.Looks like they might face Detroit in the first round,or Nashville/LA.
[Image: johnnycanuck.jpg]
Good morning....and I know I was shocked to hear the news of McNabb.....no matter where he goes, he will always be an Eagle....
i bleed green Wrote:Canucks won their division too last night.Looks like they might face Detroit in the first round,or Nashville/LA.
[Image: johnnycanuck.jpg]

Haha. Johnny Canuck!
If you're going to have to play Detroit, you might as well get them out of the way early.
I've always been a big McNabb supporter,but I am not half as bummed out about it as I was when Dawkins left last year.But a division rival?What the hell happened to the Oakland talk?Their draft picks are gonna be higher than Washington's next year.
Hopefully, with McNabb going to the Skins, Clausen will now be available when the Bills pick at #9.
:nothingtoadd:
Derick Wrote::nothingtoadd:

Those were my thoughts too, at this particular time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote::nothingtoadd:

Those were my thoughts too, at this particular time.

How about this. The past week or so here has had awesome weather. Upper 60's, sunny, just perfect. We just bought opening day tickets, $100 each, for next Friday. It's supposed to be low 50's and raining.
Confusedwoot:
McNabb has a say in the matter, which is why he didn't go to Oakland. I wouldn't want to go there. Plus he gets to play for a great coach, on a team that is willing to spend money. The fact that Dan Snyder is taking a step back now, and letting the football people make football decisions is what is important here.

I don't think the Bills will draft Clausen, I think they will pick Bradford if they can, or wait and pick Tebow. I saw enough of Clausen, i don't want to hear about him everyday on the radio. He's a bum
Oh, good morning everyone
Morning all.. :yawn: 3 days off of work can be exhausting! I need a nap!!
:nothingtoadd:
I'm glad I have today off work.........nice and relaxing :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10