Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 4 2010...McNabb to the Redskins.WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just got banned from a board for asking a simple question

What board and who dared to ban you!!!
chicagolandsportbikes.com
beckster Wrote:

What was the question?
what made my avatar NSFW? and it was the same pic as here. They asked me to change it, I did immediatly, but just wanted to know what made it NSFW, the gave me some typical I"M A MODERATOR DO AS I SAY BS, then they banned me. FUCKEM
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:hey yo!

Wassup!!

dragging.

Yes, very much so
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What was the question?
what made my avatar NSFW? and it was the same pic as here. They asked me to change it, I did immediatly, but just wanted to know what made it NSFW, the gave me some typical I"M A MODERATOR DO AS I SAY BS, then they banned me. FUCKEM

They banned you for asking that after you complied anyway? WTF!!

Did you ask why the guy sitting next to you had an erection?
LeNeve Wrote:

Did you ask why the guy sitting next to you had an erection?

Never mind, I thought that you were in a board meeting with humans around you.
fuckem. Even after I attended an event over the weekend, with a bunch of the members. This is how its gonna be, wow, it was like being on TOMB again
Wtf I didn't know JIW rode bikes.
i think you should all become members and spam the fuck out of them
Derick Wrote:fuckem. Even after I attended an event over the weekend, with a bunch of the members. This is how its gonna be, wow, it was like being on TOMB again

im sorry, but that's awesome. i am going to use that phrase sometime this week. "date the ban will be lifted? NEVER!"
Derick Wrote:fuckem. Even after I attended an event over the weekend, with a bunch of the members. This is how its gonna be, wow, it was like being on TOMB again

Holy Lame Bullshit!!!! I think I know that moderator....... :douche:
Derick Wrote:i think you should all become members and spam the fuck out of them

ok.
Derick Wrote:i think you should all become members and spam the fuck out of them

i am so down. im in a shit mood. i would be glad to piss off assholes with & for you.

You're not allowed to post any nude pix on there anywhere? How Lame
so heres how it works when you ban someone... you typically ban a set of ip's, usually the one your currently on. So my hospital ip has been banned, but I'm guessing not my home. Also its difficult to ban cellular networks. I see a lot of cock shots appearing on thier site really soon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10