Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 1,2010...Beckster,I'm Coming Over for some Pie
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually my dad has this huge elaborate dinner for Easter but he phoned on Tuesday and said that he is gone up north for three weeks for work. I am deeply saddened that I will not get an Easter dinner this year. Unless I do it...
I don't like Easter.Or any other religious holiday.
I'm with you. Non-believer five :high5:
:high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually my dad has this huge elaborate dinner for Easter but he phoned on Tuesday and said that he is gone up north for three weeks for work. I am deeply saddened that I will not get an Easter dinner this year. Unless I do it...
I don't like Easter.Or any other religious holiday.
I'm with you. Non-believer five :high5:

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!
[Image: normal_db_beavis_cornholio1.gif]
I need T.P. for my bunghole!
I like easter, it's fun for the kids. It's like a springtime thanksgiving too.
Booo you two....so you both don't like Christmas either????
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:iva called you green man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I saw that.And in quotations too.Not quite sure if it's :happy: , Confusedwoot: or indifferent.

It's :happy: .....your screen name was too long to type so I gave you a short fun name.....my name of endearment for you... ;-) ....It's all good.
:happy:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
LeNeve Wrote:I like easter, it's fun for the kids. It's like a springtime thanksgiving too.

It's like Thanksgiving with candy.
I believe.....I believe....I believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like easter, it's fun for the kids. It's like a springtime thanksgiving too.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

praise jesus.
Chip Wrote:The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!
I don't know if I would say I'm an atheist,but I grew up having that shit shoved down my throat,and I have no use for it.I would say I'm skeptical at best.
Iva13 Wrote:Booo you two....so you both don't like Christmas either????
I like the idea of family getting together, that's about it. I definitely don't see it as a religious holiday, and I'm pretty sure most people ignore that part of it anyway. It's way too materialistic and buying presents for people is a ridiculous concept.
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!
I don't know if I would say I'm an atheist,but I grew up having that shit shoved down my throat,and I have no use for it.I would say I'm skeptical at best.
I'm way past skeptical.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

praise jesus.

I've gotta go stock up on those crack filled cadbury eggs.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Good Morning from Paw Paw,Michigan.(Or good night since I haven't actually gone to bed yet.)Some pumpkin pie would hit the spot later today.If only there was a forum member who could bake me some. :poke: :roflmao:
If I get shot going through Detroit later today,it's been nice knowing you. Big Grin

If you're driving through Detroit, you should have posted your last will and testament.... All I have at the house to offer you is a chicken pot pie....

Good Morning everyone.
I actually got brave and went off the interstate last night in Chitonw,but only a couple streets off.

Chiton??? Were you in Detroit?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Booo you two....so you both don't like Christmas either????
I like the idea of family getting together, that's about it. I definitely don't see it as a religious holiday, and I'm pretty sure most people ignore that part of it anyway. It's way too materialistic and buying presents for people is a ridiculous concept.

I'm with you on that. Buying presents is a pain in the ass, and I don't really care about getting them either. Just get together and have a good meal is fine for me.
Anybody watch South Park last night?
All the guys in town were putting their nuts in the microwave so they could get testicular cancer, and then be allowed to buy medicinal pot. Everyone was bouncing around with giant nuts. And Cartmen did a whole Scarface thing with KFC after it was outlawed.
Funny stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, April 29, 2016 ~ Chemtrails Beckster 31 2,321 04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Wink April 25th, 2016 - I'm just here like.... Joe 64 799 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
  Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day Beckster 16 422 04-22-2016, 04:23 PM
  Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise Beckster 16 382 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's Thursday, April 21, 2016 Beckster 1 195 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
  Thursday, April 14 & Friday, April 15, 2016 Beckster 2 262 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM