Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 1,2010...Beckster,I'm Coming Over for some Pie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Good Morning from Paw Paw,Michigan.(Or good night since I haven't actually gone to bed yet.)Some pumpkin pie would hit the spot later today.If only there was a forum member who could bake me some. :poke: :roflmao:
If I get shot going through Detroit later today,it's been nice knowing you. Big Grin
i bleed green Wrote:Good Morning from Paw Paw,Michigan.(Or good night since I haven't actually gone to bed yet.)Some pumpkin pie would hit the spot later today.If only there was a forum member who could bake me some. :poke: :roflmao:
If I get shot going through Detroit later today,it's been nice knowing you. Big Grin

If you're driving through Detroit, you should have posted your last will and testament.... All I have at the house to offer you is a chicken pot pie....

Good Morning everyone.
Good morning everyone...and be careful "Green Man" we don't want anything bad to happen to you!!!!
beckster Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Good Morning from Paw Paw,Michigan.(Or good night since I haven't actually gone to bed yet.)Some pumpkin pie would hit the spot later today.If only there was a forum member who could bake me some. :poke: :roflmao:
chicken pot pie
thats not even real pie
That's the only pie I like...chicken pot pie Big Grin
iva called you green man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
chicken pot pie
thats not even real pie

Well, that's the only pie I have to offer, so deal with it. I am making strawberry angel food cake for Easter, NOT PIE.
Usually my dad has this huge elaborate dinner for Easter but he phoned on Tuesday and said that he is gone up north for three weeks for work. I am deeply saddened that I will not get an Easter dinner this year. Unless I do it...
Derick Wrote:iva called you green man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I saw that.And in quotations too.Not quite sure if it's :happy: , Confusedwoot: or indifferent.
beckster Wrote:

If you're driving through Detroit, you should have posted your last will and testament.... All I have at the house to offer you is a chicken pot pie....

Good Morning everyone.
I actually got brave and went off the interstate last night in Chitonw,but only a couple streets off.
beckster Wrote:

Good Morning everyone.

I drive through Detroit twice every day. And I'm still here.

Opening day, one week from tomorrow. That'll be a party down there.
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually my dad has this huge elaborate dinner for Easter but he phoned on Tuesday and said that he is gone up north for three weeks for work. I am deeply saddened that I will not get an Easter dinner this year. Unless I do it...
I don't like Easter.Or any other religious holiday.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:iva called you green man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I saw that.And in quotations too.Not quite sure if it's :happy: , Confusedwoot: or indifferent.

It's :happy: .....your screen name was too long to type so I gave you a short fun name.....my name of endearment for you... ;-) ....It's all good.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Usually my dad has this huge elaborate dinner for Easter but he phoned on Tuesday and said that he is gone up north for three weeks for work. I am deeply saddened that I will not get an Easter dinner this year. Unless I do it...
I'm with you. Non-believer five :high5:
i bleed green Wrote:

Didnt' say I liked the holiday... I just stated I was deeply saddened that I wouldn't get Easter dinner. My dad makes the most amazing meatballs ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25