Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 1,2010...Beckster,I'm Coming Over for some Pie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[Image: sex11.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've gotta go stock up on those crack filled cadbury eggs.

More like jizz filled eggs. :barf:

Those things are awful.

Where the fuck did you get a jizz filled egg from?

It was a long time ago.. I just remember it as a bad experience.
damnit. time for work. :cya:
beckster Wrote:That's supposed to say Chi-town.
Yeah I know.That's what I was getting at.We were in Chicago and decided to stop at US Cellular Field(White Sox) 2 exits after we drove past it so We had to explore a little bit.
i bleed green Wrote:
Yeah I know.That's what I was getting at.We were in Chicago and decided to stop at US Cellular Field(White Sox) 2 exits after we drove past it so We had to explore a little bit.
nice little stop off in the ghetto
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:sister pics five :high5:

No, there's only 4 of us: Me, the twins and the youngest...
:worthlesswopics:
:worthlesswopics:

They're on my facebook do your own hunting. But, just so you know, one twin is married and the other is pretty much married with 2 kids.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Has anyone been watching The Pacific?
Yes......Its been pretty good so far. Not as good as Band of Brothers, too many different stories going on
I've been enjoying it just as much.With BoB they didn't jump right into the fighting as quickly so u had a chance to get to know the characters better.I would say there were more different story lines going on in BoB.I am going to buy both once I get around to buying a blu ray player.I wish I had waited to buy Generation Kill on blu ray.
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Yeah things seemed a bit shifty.I held my breath just a little bit.
beckster Wrote:But, just so you know, one twin is married and the other is pretty much married with 2 kids.
Lame Lame
beckster Wrote:But, just so you know, one twin is married and the other is pretty much married with 2 kids.
And?

Ashley Madison find your lovers here.Ashley Madison find your lovers here.
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Yeah things seemed a bit shifty.I held my breath just a little bit.
thats not a neighborhood i like to visit during the day, the only time I would ever go to that neighborhood, is while a game is going on, and people leave immediatly after the game is over so they dont get shot

Totally different feel than by Wrigley, one its safe there, and after the game pretty much everyone is still there at the bars.
Anyone want to go to Aspen? One of the twins lives there and just sent me this:: http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/139949
julianne and christina :hitit:
[Image: sex11.gif][Image: sex11.gif][Image: sex11.gif][Image: sex11.gif]
beckster Wrote:Anyone want to go to Aspen? One of the twins lives there and just sent me this:: http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/139949
Are your fb pics unblocked? :wanker:
Later everyone.I'm out.Mods if I die feel free to delete my account.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25