Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phone
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind :roflmao: :roflmao:

What? I'm not black.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind :roflmao: :roflmao:

What? I'm not black.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I download that app for my Blackberry last night and it was AWESOME. My pc has been offline for a year, so I need to run a bunch of updates to get it rolling smoothly online! As for my phone dying... not a problem, it was on charge while plugged in to the USB, so that wasn't an issue! :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I download that app for my Blackberry last night and it was AWESOME. My pc has been offline for a year, so I need to run a bunch of updates to get it rolling smoothly online! As for my phone dying... not a problem, it was on charge while plugged in to the USB, so that wasn't an issue! :happy: :happy:

Good deal.
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind

Word. Not a big BlackBerry fan here. HTC WinMo phones are where it's at. I think we had this discussion before...
Leneve, you need a blackberry then. How many minutes do you need? I think you can get a friends and family plan for around $89 that will include 10 free numbers and then add on the BB charge and you should be around $120
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Leneve, you need a blackberry then. How many minutes do you need? I think you can get a friends and family plan for around $89 that will include 10 free numbers and then add on the BB charge and you should be around $120

That is the plan I have. You get 1400 minutes, plus 10 friends/family, free backup for contacts and I think even mobile backup. I also have the BlackBerry Mobile web (whatever they call), up to 500 text/pix msg ($10) and 2 additional lines (one has mobile web and texting). I was going to drop a plan, because we don't use all of those minutes, but, if I do, I lose the friends and family which would cause us to go over on minutes (mom uses like 1900 minutes a month).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My wife is getting me the blackberry storm at the moment i think. I will know more later.
Hondo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:whatever you do.... DONT buy and iphone..... we dont need you kind

Word. Not a big BlackBerry fan here. HTC WinMo phones are where it's at. I think we had this discussion before...
Windows Mobile all the way.. if I would ever switch, I would check out one with droid software, looks promising.
Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.
Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.
LeNeve Wrote:Storm 2 it is. It will take some getting used to for sure.

Does DBN work good on it?

We need a DBN app.. get on that Joe :thanks:
Hopefully it prevents double posting......
It does not prevent double posting it causes it.
LeNeve Wrote:It does not prevent double posting it causes it.
Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best I Phone Apps Derick 24 6,520 03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  New phone, lg rhythm? LeNeve 14 5,087 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice