Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phone
And I'm going tonight to pick up a Droid.
Chip Wrote:And I'm going tonight to pick up a Droid.
i've heard nothing but bad things about them
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

Really? I've heard good things, but I have a month to try it out, Blackberry is the 2nd on my list.
Derick Wrote:

I have heard nothing but good things.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Don't forget... he has an iphone bias.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Don't forget... he has an iphone bias.
this is true
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

I hear mixed things. For the first few weeks people think they are the greatest thing ever. After a few more weeks they said it has too many issues.
I would have said to stay far away from the Storm 2 based on my experience with the first Storm. I checked one out while i was at the VZ store the other day paying my bill and it seemed a bit better. I still don't like typing on touch screen though. Blackberry Tour is the way to go.
Joe In PA Wrote:I would have said to stay far away from the Storm 2 based on my experience with the first Storm. I checked one out while i was at the VZ store the other day paying my bill and it seemed a bit better. I still don't like typing on touch screen though. Blackberry Tour is the way to go.

I picked up the Droid, I like it so far, but it's only been about 12 hours and I slept though 5 of them.
But it's cool so far. I figured I'd at least try it, I have a month to return it to get something else.
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I would have said to stay far away from the Storm 2 based on my experience with the first Storm. I checked one out while i was at the VZ store the other day paying my bill and it seemed a bit better. I still don't like typing on touch screen though. Blackberry Tour is the way to go.

I picked up the Droid, I like it so far, but it's only been about 12 hours and I slept though 5 of them.
But it's cool so far. I figured I'd at least try it, I have a month to return it to get something else.

I've messed around setting them up for people, but I'd like to get my hands on one for like a month to really see how it is.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've messed around setting them up for people, but I'd like to get my hands on one for like a month to really see how it is.

It definitely took some getting used to. Going from one text conversation to another, starting a new text conversation, simple things are so different then they were on my Dare. But the internet on it is really fast, I love that. And I'm only just starting to get into the apps. There was supposed to be an update to Android 2.1 yesterday, I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best I Phone Apps Derick 24 6,520 03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  New phone, lg rhythm? LeNeve 14 5,087 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice