Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday March 4 2010...4 Days of Freedom
LeNeve Wrote:I got some new work pants from the uniform company and I love them. They are relaxed fit, and they are not all shrunk up. So comfortable.
Are they stiff as a board, or do they feel like they have been worked in?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I got some new work pants from the uniform company and I love them. They are relaxed fit, and they are not all shrunk up. So comfortable.
i hate work pants, especially when a laundering company is used, they over starch everything
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i hate work pants, especially when a laundering company is used, they over starch everything
Whenever we get new uniform stuff we avoid wearing that crap. I like broken in clothes at work
2011 Ford Mustang V6 EPA certification has just finished and, though Ford predicted 30MPG from their 305HP 3.7-liter V6, they actually got 31 MPG. According to Ford, it's the first 300HP+ car ever to return over 30MPG.
Hey ya'll, I'm here.

Sorry I have been AWOL all week. VERY busy with work Mon and Tue and I got the flu and was sick as a dog yesterday. I will be around today.

Tomorrow my friends and I took off work to go to the Duquesne Fordham game at noon, then the strip club then an Anti-Flag show. So I will not be here tomorrow.

I am waiting for T to send me my new Avatar and Sig, in the mean time, the clock is ticking slowly towards a month.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey ya'll, I'm here.

Sorry I have been AWOL all week. VERY busy with work Mon and Tue and I got the flu and was sick as a dog yesterday. I will be around today.

Tomorrow my friends and I took off work to go to the Duquesne Fordham game at noon, then the strip club then an Anti-Flag show. So I will not be here tomorrow.

I am waiting for T to send me my new Avatar and Sig, in the mean time, the clock is ticking slowly towards a month.....

Pete I missed you....I was getting mad at you but if you were sick I will forgive you....The first day of your new avatar starts your month......right??? ;-) Are you feeling better???
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:That sucks....permanently???? Yes, I can tell you are very stressed and need to be home !!! Besides, you and Pete have unfinished business....I never thought he would back out on a bet....that's not very Nice... :roll:

Pete has told me to send him the avatar and signature of my choice. I just haven't done it yet. so don't roll your eyes at Pete... roll them at me.

Ok.....here goes..... :roll: I don't like doing that to you, only the guys.... ;-)
Brampton Wrote:2011 Ford Mustang V6 EPA certification has just finished and, though Ford predicted 30MPG from their 305HP 3.7-liter V6, they actually got 31 MPG. According to Ford, it's the first 300HP+ car ever to return over 30MPG.

I need to get me one of those!!
:boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good morning all!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:

No they are all loose already, really nice.
Brampton Wrote:2011 Ford Mustang V6 EPA certification has just finished and, though Ford predicted 30MPG from their 305HP 3.7-liter V6, they actually got 31 MPG. According to Ford, it's the first 300HP+ car ever to return over 30MPG.

That will definately make our stock go up !!!!!!!! GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Must be nice. We get itchy sandpaper pants
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Must be nice. We get itchy sandpaper pants

The shirts are a different story, I cant wear them until they are washed a couple times.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey ya'll, I'm here.

Pete I missed you....I was getting mad at you but if you were sick I will forgive you....The first day of your new avatar starts your month......right??? ;-) Are you feeling better???

I was SOOO sick, I slept all day yesterday on and off and had a headache and was dizzy and shit. I thought I caught the swine.

The month started March 1st, not my problem the avatar and sig have not been sent to me yet.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
New poll up in the C&R general discussion forum for DBN NYC trip dates.

EVERYONE, please go vote so we can settle on if we are going the same time as TOMB, the weekend after TOMB or May.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM