Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On!
LeNeve Wrote:I do not like Tracy Morgan, he is annoying.
+1
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Finland Beat out the Czechs, 2-0, and Slovakia beat out the Swedes, 4-3.

They all play again on Friday:
US vs Finland at 12:00p PST
Canada vs Slovakia at 6:30p PST
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Finland Beat out the Czechs, 2-0, and Slovakia beat out the Swedes, 4-3.

The they all play again on Friday:
US vs Finland at 12:00p PST
Canada vs Slovakia at 6:30p PST

Slovakia lost to Russia. Canada beat the Russians... we can win that game hands down.
[Image: 1069827_2a92_625x1000.jpg]
[Image: 1009.jpg]

What type of failed wrestler are you? And is that a knee bandana? Unless you’ve been shot in the leg, there is never a need for a leg bandana. You are never going to get your shot at the Championship belt so give it up and keep making your way on over to the Poison reunion concert.

Kentucky
I was just reading about the killer whaler that has killed it's first human then you post that pict...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 1002.jpg]

Unfortunately his wife, who has a Sonny Bono jean jacket, couldn’t make it into this picture due to a terrible accident in the frozen food aisle…..”Awww, was that a Sonny Bono tree death joke?” – It sure was. The joke is already on Cher for being on the back of a denim jacket and this guy for wearing it, so someone had to take it.

Florida
beckster Wrote:I was just reading about the killer whaler that has killed it's first human then you post that pict...

I'm half psychic, and half german, and half gypsy.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was just reading about the killer whaler that has killed it's first human then you post that pict...

I'm half psychic, and half german, and half gypsy.

That totally explains everything.
I HATE PIE!!

ctv reported last night that it was at least the second incident where that whale killed a trainer, there was aparently another incident too where someone died in the pool that housed that whale. the second one they weren't sure if the guy drowned first or not.
michaelangelo Wrote:

ctv reported last night that it was at least the second incident where that whale killed a trainer, there was aparently another incident too where someone died in the pool that housed that whale. the second one they weren't sure if the guy drowned first or not.
that tiger went tiger, that whale went whale
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
michaelangelo Wrote:

Note to the kiddies: Whales do not make good pets.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.

Understandable that you would want your own country to win and you are right it will be a great game and even better when we win Big Grin

I can't believe I'm going to have to root for the same team as him. I think I might get sick...
LeNeve Wrote:I do not like Tracy Morgan, he is annoying.

I wonder if we are going to get the Howard Stern show repeat again today? :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.

Understandable that you would want your own country to win and you are right it will be a great game and even better when we win Big Grin

I can't believe I'm going to have to root for the same team as him. I think I might get sick...
are the Olympic still on?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM