Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On!
What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......
tired of loosing?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:What a night to be had last night!! Canada smoked the Russian team.... And it appears that the sub-sequential mockery that followed the game has brought upon us yet another DBN bet! No, not me this time......
whats the bet?
Derick Wrote:
tired of loosing?

Not at all... The bet is between T and Petey this time over the US and Canadian Men's Hockey. I am not entirely sure if they have set down the rules of the bet... But it's gonna happen.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
you of all people should know not to bet with pete involving hockey
Derick Wrote:you of all people should know not to bet with pete involving hockey

I said that at the moment but honestly, nothing Pete Nice could do would scare me. Besides I'm confident.
Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!
If T loses, we'll end up looking at J-Wow or Snookie for the next 4 months.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....be careful T....you may not have your sig pic much longer.. :roflmao: Pete knows hockey!!!!!!

I was skeptical at first about agreeing to the bet however I am pretty confident that Team Canada will dominate Team USA for gold medals. Go Canada!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:

I don't think it's for that long, however Joey suggested Pete change my avatar to GIW.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I don't think it's for that long, however Joey suggested Pete change my avatar to GIW.
hopefully its not until the next winter olympics
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

hopefully its not until the next winter olympics

I may be partially blonde but I am not that stupid.

Yeah, well Petey thought the Russian team would dominate last night... They did not. Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.
I win add that I am cool if Canada wins... Babcock is my coach afterall... Go Wings!! Yzerman (who is/was/always be my fave is assisting the team also as the Executive director)

BTW - SERGEI FEDEROV SUCKS!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Unfortunately for T, I am also hoping to see the US win... It'll be a great game.

Understandable that you would want your own country to win and you are right it will be a great game and even better when we win Big Grin
I do not like Tracy Morgan, he is annoying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM