Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/18 Thursday...I'll do it, so it's correct
Iva13 Wrote:I don't like fritters....or pie :oops:
First pie, now fritters. What's next, ice cream?
Brian in NY Wrote:

No I do like ice cream Big Grin ....I don't like things with filling like cream or fruit stuff...for instance if someone brought in cream doughnuts I will remove the cream and just eat the doughnut.
i'm listening to hits 1 and Rich let Sara's dad stay in Stan's room without telling him, and Stan says he was upset about it. Rich doesn't think that he's wrong in anyway and thinks that Stan is ungrateful. he even said that stan should go live in a basement in brooklyn or something like that. Rich sounded really douchey about it, maybe he just wants to live alone with Sara, but he should just be straight with Stan. I've had roomates in a house that I own and their room is their room, they're paying for it.
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

No I do like ice cream Big Grin ....I don't like things with filling like cream or fruit stuff...for instance if someone brought in cream doughnuts I will remove the cream and just eat the doughnut.
God, but that doughnut thing is a little weird.
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm listening to hits 1 and Rich let Sara's dad stay in Stan's room without telling him, and Stan says he was upset about it. Rich doesn't think that he's wrong in anyway and thinks that Stan is ungrateful. he even said that stan should go live in a basement in brooklyn or something like that. Rich sounded really douchey about it, maybe he just wants to live alone with Sara, but he should just be straight with Stan. I've had roomates in a house that I own and their room is their room, they're paying for it.
Rich should have asked Stan first. I wouldn't want a stranger sleeping in my bed.
I think they should talk about this on todays show, i'm sure there are a lot of people who have to deal with roommates and it could make for a good discussion.
I agree this would be a good topic...
Brian in NY Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm listening to hits 1 and Rich let Sara's dad stay in Stan's room without telling him, and Stan says he was upset about it. Rich doesn't think that he's wrong in anyway and thinks that Stan is ungrateful. he even said that stan should go live in a basement in brooklyn or something like that. Rich sounded really douchey about it, maybe he just wants to live alone with Sara, but he should just be straight with Stan. I've had roomates in a house that I own and their room is their room, they're paying for it.
Rich should have asked Stan first. I wouldn't want a stranger sleeping in my bed.

I would be pissed too...would have hurt to just ask Stan about it???? Rich is being douchy like Spot.
Iva13 Wrote:Rich is being douchy like Spot.
Must be contagious.
Oh yeah,

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, AIRHEJ!!!!!!!!!
:rock: :rock: :boobs: :rock: :rock: :boobs: :rock: :rock: :boobs:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Rich is being douchy like Spot.
Must be contagious.

I've been fairly douchy myself lately too.
Pitchers and catchers already. can't wait til spring. Time to break out the RBI baseball on my iPhone
[Image: 21a0233f.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:They are normally propane, but anyways.............

The article that I read said:
“The Zamboni Company’s bid to VANOC was for our Zamboni Model 552 battery-powered electric machine, which is the same machine that was the exclusive ice resurfacer used in Torino and Lillehammer,” Zamboni spokeswoman Paula Coony said in an email to Yahoo! Sports. “The choice of the competitor’s product was not connected to their ability to provide a ‘green’ machine, but was instead because the competition was ‘substantially less expensive,’ as we were told by VANOC.”
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

I second that!! :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

My girls and I used to call cream filled donuts.. penuses.... :wanker:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM