Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/18 Thursday...I'll do it, so it's correct
We've had a few minor issue with the starting of the IST lately, so I did it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I've decided that I need to yell at my roommate. A couple of months ago I decided that we each needed to be responsible for a chore every week. You know garbage, dishes, etc. Chores that require no more than 10 minutes a week. For the past 3 weeks I've had to remind one roommate to do her fair share. Her job is garbage this week, and of course it hasnt been emptied, and is overflowing. Neither me nor the other roommate have issues doing our chores. I guess that chipping in for your mess is beneath her.
just because
Roomates can be a pain in the ass. Who's the chick in the picture?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Good morning eveyone....I wouldn't call "Thuesday" an issue!!! :roflmao: :oops:
Morning everyone, I'd kick the roommate out if the chore issue is becoming an issue.

as for the garbage, if she wont take it out, I'd bag it and sit it in her room. That way she only has to take it out
Just curious, has there been a ban on olympic chat or what? I don't think anyone has brought it up. Aside from the luger death
Brampton Wrote:Just curious, has there been a ban on olympic chat or what? I don't think anyone has brought it up. Aside from the luger death

I Love watching the Olympics...I'm addicted!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people are really amazing!!!!!! I am in awe.
The only way to solve roommate issues is to live by yourself... It's more expensive but well worth the piece of mind. I went through the same thing about a year and a half ago... going home was more stressful than being at work.
Brampton Wrote:Just curious, has there been a ban on olympic chat or what? I don't think anyone has brought it up. Aside from the luger death

I watched last night... that woman's downhill was pretty wild. I'm amazed there aren't more deaths in that sport. That chick Lindsey Vonn looks pretty good too. Also caught the Men's Halfpipe... Shaun White is fun to watch but it's not even a competition since he's so much better than the competition.
Derick Wrote:I've decided that I need to yell at my roommate. A couple of months ago I decided that we each needed to be responsible for a chore every week. You know garbage, dishes, etc. Chores that require no more than 10 minutes a week. For the past 3 weeks I've had to remind one roommate to do her fair share. Her job is garbage this week, and of course it hasnt been emptied, and is overflowing. Neither me nor the other roommate have issues doing our chores. I guess that chipping in for your mess is beneath her.

I know what you mean. My all my roommate does is warm up seats... first the computer chair and then the couch. :roflmao: Though, he DID bring the trash can and recycle this week.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good morning all!!

Hey Iva, how's your mom doing?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

I haven't been able to watch as much as I wanted... BUT I did hear about the ice crisis. To save a few bucks they bought some cheap off-brand to the Zamboni and the stupid things didn't work properly. They had trouble resurfacing the ice between races. Delayed things by over an hour.
I HATE PIE!!
edoblin Wrote:The only way to solve roommate issues is to live by yourself... It's more expensive but well worth the piece of mind. I went through the same thing about a year and a half ago... going home was more stressful than being at work.
I lived by myself in a 1 bed apartment that ran me 1200/mo. In this town roommates are the way to go.
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone, I'd kick the roommate out if the chore issue is becoming an issue.

as for the garbage, if she wont take it out, I'd bag it and sit it in her room. That way she only has to take it out
its not that I want to kick her out, she lived there first, but I can cover her share of the rent, she cannot cover my share. I just want her to understand that we all make the mess, we all should share equally in cleaning it up. Its not like physical labor, it takes 5 minutes maybe twice a week to take the garbage out. It takes 5 minutes to put a few dishes in the dishwasher, and throw in some soap. Then 5 minutes to put them away when done. seriously 10 minutes a week is not to much to ask

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM