Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/18 Thursday...I'll do it, so it's correct
beckster Wrote:Good morning all!!

Hey Iva, how's your mom doing?

she was really doing good, then yesterday morning she had trouble breathing again....we noticed it's as soon as she goes down to one steriod pill...I called the Dr and he said to have her take 2 until he sees her on the 8th...so as of this morning she sounded good...although she ended up taking 3 yesterday..it's frustrating...but thanks for asking..
AirHej Wrote:Roomates can be a pain in the ass. Who's the chick in the picture?
some random chic, Sam Tompkins
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just curious, has there been a ban on olympic chat or what? I don't think anyone has brought it up. Aside from the luger death

I haven't been able to watch as much as I wanted... BUT I did hear about the ice crisis. To save a few bucks they bought some cheap off-brand to the Zamboni and the stupid things didn't work properly. They had trouble resurfacing the ice between races. Delayed things by over an hour.
I thought they were saying that they were electric zamboni's. Which is cool cause they are trying to do the olympics green while not spending green, but you cant find a zamboni in BC. What the local rink cant lend one to the olympics.
In Canada there are probably more Zamboni's than southerners with GED's!
if I lived in canada I'd have a zamboni
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:if I lived in canada I'd have a zamboni
they're cool, but I believe they top out at 7 km/h
[Image: zamboni_tn.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just curious, has there been a ban on olympic chat or what? I don't think anyone has brought it up. Aside from the luger death

I haven't been able to watch as much as I wanted... BUT I did hear about the ice crisis. To save a few bucks they bought some cheap off-brand to the Zamboni and the stupid things didn't work properly. They had trouble resurfacing the ice between races. Delayed things by over an hour.
I thought they were saying that they were electric zamboni's. Which is cool cause they are trying to do the olympics green while not spending green, but you cant find a zamboni in BC. What the local rink cant lend one to the olympics.

They aren't even Zombonis (which is the name of the manufacturer). They were made by some company called Resurfice. Zomboni's are electric too... The models that were used in past Olympics were anyway. Someone was trying to save a few bucks.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

+100
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
they're cool, but I believe they top out at 7 km/h

Just need to tweek it a bit.... ;-)
I HATE PIE!!
how about one of these?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://technabob.com/blog/2010/01/13/desktop-zamboni-vacuum/">http://technabob.com/blog/2010/01/13/de ... ni-vacuum/</a><!-- m -->
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

They aren't even Zombonis (which is the name of the manufacturer). They were made by some company called Resurfice. Zomboni's are electric too... The models that were used in past Olympics were anyway. Someone was trying to save a few bucks.
They are normally propane, but anyways.............
Is there anything better than a fresh Apple Fritter?

Not to me there isn't
Brampton Wrote:Is there anything better than a fresh Apple Fritter?

Not to me there isn't

Road apple fritter.
I don't like fritters....or pie :oops:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't like fritters....or pie :oops:

So you like road apples then?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM