Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I don't have much time, but why does my picture with Pauly D make Spot mad? Why did they even bring that up?
Yeah they talked about it. He sounded jealous.

He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

I am returning my Team Spot Tshirt for a refund.
Did you sit next to Pauly D on the plane?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I don't have much time, but why does my picture with Pauly D make Spot mad? Why did they even bring that up?

He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

Did you tell him your name is P-Wow and you wanted to see his penis like J-wow?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I meant he shouldn't be jealous.

No I had a shitty boarding spot b/c my original flight was cancelled.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:What is going on here? What did I say? I never said anything under my breath. Not my steeze.

I did ask Spot to use one of the free umbrallas some guy gave him, but that is not why I went there. He said no at first and I said OK then he gave me one anyway.

If he wants it back it's in my hotel room in Miami still, I left it there.

Can someone explain why shit is being talked on me?

I missed most of it, but I heard enough bits and pieces to know they are talking out their asses.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Sounds like Spot doesn't want anything to do with me and I am not sure what a goonie headed mop is, but sounds like Covino feels the same way.

Maybe I should just disconnect from the show and become one of those guys who just listens a few times a week and does not call, participate, visit or support the show. There is no need to have my name shat on on national radio with misleading facts.

Did Spot mention how I thanked him twice for the umbrella and even offered to drop it back off after I got the car? Or did he mention that it was a free one the hotel was handing out to anyone who wanted one and he could have gotten 20 more if he wanted?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I gotta go, flight is boarding in 10 minutes. Pretty swoot I got shit on on national radio with only half the facts.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Did Spot mention how I thanked him twice for the umbrella and even offered to drop it back off after I got the car? Or did he mention that it was a free one the hotel was handing out to anyone who wanted one and he could have gotten 20 more if he wanted?
No, no, and no.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I gotta go, flight is boarding in 10 minutes. Pretty swoot I got shit on on national radio with only half the facts.

Have a good flight... I wouldn't worry about it too much...
Was Rich talking through the commercial break?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Yeah I said that, to Spot and the guy who was with me in a joking manner. I was busting his balls, I was not being a dick. What have I ever done for Spot anyway that I would stop doing? What do I even have to offer Spot?

How about offering him a box of tampons?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...
Nussie_T Wrote:

It started last week with the umbrella comment and then when you sent the pic of you and Pauly D, it sent Spot over the top.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Why would a pic of me and Pauly D make him mad? I didn't even send it to Spot. Or Covino. I sent it to Rich this morning. Why did they even mention it?

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe Spot was mad that you left him out of it all. He's acting like a jealous little bitch.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...
Go to your HR department......he's harassing you.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...
Go to your HR department......he's harassing you.

The HR dept is useless here and they are very by the book people.. I hate HR people... assholes... I would have to go through my warranty manager, then the service manager and then finally the HR dept if iti's not solved... much easier if I tell him off...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

Did you tell him your name is P-Wow and you wanted to see his penis like J-wow?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
  5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king Brampton 12 466 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday April 8th. Fuck this Derick 150 566 04-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Toooosday, September 14, 2010 Beckster 196 1,879 09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brampton 442 2,447 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
  Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us Beckster 321 1,782 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM