Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
That jackoff Jason Ellis is in-studio on Howard again. Not a fan of that clown.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Morning all.... Word on the storm is that where I work will get 3 to 6 inches and where I live may see 10 inches...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I listened to the first 5 or 10 minutes of Ellis' show yesterday. He was broadcasting from the NYC studio and something wasn't working right, so every other word out of his mouth was "fuck". Definitely was some quality radio Confusedarcasm: . The only good that came out of it was that I didn't have to hear him use that annoying auto-tune that he seems to love to use for half of his show.
beckster Wrote:Morning all.... Word on the storm is that where I work will get 3 to 6 inches and where I live may see 10 inches...

Hahaha!! It's a bit chilly here now but it's suppose to get warmer and warmer within the next couple of days. Next week it's suppose to hit 0 again! Spring is almost here fuckers!
Brian in NY Wrote:I listened to the first 5 or 10 minutes of Ellis' show yesterday. He was broadcasting from the NYC studio and something wasn't working right, so every other word out of his mouth was "fuck". Definitely was some quality radio Confusedarcasm: . The only good that came out of it was that I didn't have to hear him use that annoying auto-tune that he seems to love to use for half of his show.

My husband likes Ellis, I can't stand him, at times when we drive together I am stuck listening to him... Thank god, we haven't had to listen to him in a long time.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Morning all.... Word on the storm is that where I work will get 3 to 6 inches and where I live may see 10 inches...

Hahaha!! It's a bit chilly here now but it's suppose to get warmer and warmer within the next couple of days. Next week it's suppose to hit 0 again! Spring is almost here fuckers!

Just wait, February and March blizzards will be coming at ya! Big Grin
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:I listened to the first 5 or 10 minutes of Ellis' show yesterday. He was broadcasting from the NYC studio and something wasn't working right, so every other word out of his mouth was "fuck". Definitely was some quality radio Confusedarcasm: . The only good that came out of it was that I didn't have to hear him use that annoying auto-tune that he seems to love to use for half of his show.

I heard Rich was on his show, but I didn't stick around to listen. Anyone catch it?
I HATE PIE!!
its currently snowing in chicago, there was about 2" on my car this morning, however its a light hard snow, as compared to that big, heavy snow
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Good morning....we are expecting another 12-16 or 16-24 inches tonight into tomorrow....I'm not coming to work tomorrow if that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe not thursday either...I have to dig out after you know.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Nah! I think our snow storms are gone... hopefully we don't get a nasty storm again in May.
Derick Wrote:its currently snowing in chicago, there was about 2" on my car this morning, however its a light hard snow, as compared to that big, heavy snow

The wind is supposed to pick up later, that's going to make it miserable.
I HATE PIE!!
It's not supposed to start snowing here until midnight. We're supposed to get 3"-6" but who knows.
Did everyone see Pete's picture with Pauly D on Facebook? I was a little disappointed that they weren't beating the beat with their fist pumps.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Nah! I think our snow storms are gone... hopefully we don't get a nasty storm again in May.

There always seems to be at least one nasty blizzard come this time of year.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:Did everyone see Pete's picture with Pauly D on Facebook? I was a little disappointed that they weren't beating the beat with their fist pumps.

I didn't see it on FB but I did receive it as a BBM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
  5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king Brampton 12 466 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday April 8th. Fuck this Derick 150 566 04-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Toooosday, September 14, 2010 Beckster 196 1,879 09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brampton 442 2,447 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
  Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us Beckster 321 1,782 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM