Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/10 its friday, fuck everyone
no one wanted to start this bitch, so I did

A few of us have been commenting on the facebook parenting, where the guy shoots his daughters laptop. See "around the web" for link
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Yo..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
sup and shit
not much. you?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Shit's lame.
On a good note, I just got my tickets to Sunday's Detroit/Philly game.
3rd row from the ice.
If Detroit wins tonight, that means Sunday they will be trying to tie the NHL record for a home win streak at 20 games.
A record held by Philly and Boston.
I might go ride Go carts tomorrow night. These are those fast ones, too.
I HATE PIE!!
Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

My landlord was all serious when he told me, but he couldn't stand her either, he is losing the rent money and that's why he is upset
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick's positive attitude alway starts the day off right...

Good Morning Bro-mo's!!!
Donginator Wrote:Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

My landlord was all serious when he told me, but he couldn't stand her either, he is losing the rent money and that's why he is upset

:high5:
JDubb Wrote:Derick's positive attitude alway starts the day off right...

Good Morning Bro-mo's!!!
and just think, I'm actually in a good mood today
I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
Donginator Wrote:Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
nope. just tried, and mine is working fine. I might be able to disable them from your account if you wish them gone
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
nope. just tried, and mine is working fine. I might be able to disable them from your account if you wish them gone
No, it's alright.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM