Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/10 its friday, fuck everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
no one wanted to start this bitch, so I did

A few of us have been commenting on the facebook parenting, where the guy shoots his daughters laptop. See "around the web" for link
Yo..
sup and shit
not much. you?
Shit's lame.
On a good note, I just got my tickets to Sunday's Detroit/Philly game.
3rd row from the ice.
If Detroit wins tonight, that means Sunday they will be trying to tie the NHL record for a home win streak at 20 games.
A record held by Philly and Boston.
I might go ride Go carts tomorrow night. These are those fast ones, too.
Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

My landlord was all serious when he told me, but he couldn't stand her either, he is losing the rent money and that's why he is upset
Derick's positive attitude alway starts the day off right...

Good Morning Bro-mo's!!!
Donginator Wrote:Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

My landlord was all serious when he told me, but he couldn't stand her either, he is losing the rent money and that's why he is upset

:high5:
JDubb Wrote:Derick's positive attitude alway starts the day off right...

Good Morning Bro-mo's!!!
and just think, I'm actually in a good mood today
I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
Donginator Wrote:Its official the woman below us can't stand living there anymore & is moving out at the end of the month :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Brian Wrote:I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
nope. just tried, and mine is working fine. I might be able to disable them from your account if you wish them gone
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I can't turn off the "Display smilies" at the bottom of the page. Anyone else having this problem?
nope. just tried, and mine is working fine. I might be able to disable them from your account if you wish them gone
No, it's alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9