Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Pokes, I wish your wife well. Keep us updated...I will say a prayer for her. Poor puppy...that's a LOT of water.. i have heard of a cat with OCD...they had to give her Zanax or other med, just like people.
AirHej Wrote:What airport?

He didn't say, but I'm betting Miami
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Just caught part of the morning mash up... and apparantly Stanley T was a speedo model and Rich wants to see the pics!? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

:fag: ?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Just caught part of the morning mash up... and apparantly Stanley T was a speedo model and Rich wants to see the pics!? Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Think Dicky Doo will want to talk about it today on the show??
Iva13 Wrote:I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Pokes, I wish your wife well. Keep us updated...I will say a prayer for her. Poor puppy...that's a LOT of water.. i have heard of a cat with OCD...they had to give her Zanax or other med, just like people.

Your cat too?? I have never heard of such things. I mean I know our dogs will focus on chewing up their toys, but I've always considered it a dog thing.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

On FB Pete said it was the Fort Lauderdale Airport...
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't want news feeds...I only want status'...

Your cat too?? I have never heard of such things. I mean I know our dogs will focus on chewing up their toys, but I've always considered it a dog thing.

Not my cat...my friends cat...Prozac...that was the other med they tried.
When I was doing my practicum for school, I worked with a 7 year old girl who HAD to cut paper... fuck it was a mess if you gave her a pair of scissors.
Go suck cock Michael Billy.
Nussie_T Wrote:Go suck cock Michael Billy.
Oh he's planning on it, don't you worry.
Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

[Image: tuboovarian-abscess.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Think Dicky Doo will want to talk about it today on the show??

I bet we'll hear more about whatever they talked about on Ellis' show.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

On FB Pete said it was the Fort Lauderdale Airport...

Close enough
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

Hopefully, antibiotics are all she'll need. Surgery would suck.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:Ovarian Abscess - an infection of the ovary resulting in a collection of pus causing symptoms of Pelvic Inflamatory Disease or stomach pain, most often treated by antibiotics or surgery to remove the pus.

Couldn't they take the pus out with a long needle and a camera up the belly button??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
  5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king Brampton 12 466 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday April 8th. Fuck this Derick 150 566 04-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Toooosday, September 14, 2010 Beckster 196 1,879 09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brampton 442 2,447 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
  Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us Beckster 321 1,782 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM