Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him.
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...

I have told most everyone here at work that if ANYONE dares to touch my lunch, there will be injuries resulting. And no one has ever stolen my lunches since. Tell him off!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:He should be, it's a shitty picture. The guy who took it must have had the shakes.

I am returning my Team Spot Tshirt for a refund.
Did you sit next to Pauly D on the plane?

Did you tell him your name is P-Wow and you wanted to see his penis like J-wow?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
\

I was really disappointed when Pete never answered that one...
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:The cock sucker at work has stopped by my desk 3 times now and the one time went through my lunch bag to see if I had anything to eat... Fuck off buddy... I am ready to snap and tell him off... I don't think he is going to talk to me after this...

I have told most everyone here at work that if ANYONE dares to touch my lunch, there will be injuries resulting. And no one has ever stolen my lunches since. Tell him off!!

Derick should have a conversation with him regarding stage 5 clingers...
beckster Wrote:

I often used to go through my bosses lunch bag to see if he had anything good, he never did
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Derick should have a conversation with him regarding stage 5 clingers...

Ha Ha, true!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I often used to go through my bosses lunch bag to see if he had anything good, he never did

No Starbursts for ya, huh?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:No Starbursts for ya, huh?

I remember the day that Derick was excited to find out that you can purchase only red starbursts...
Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?
Dave is this week your last on nights?
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?

Spot bashed Petey. They are talkin about Ray J, the male-whore right now.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey DBN, I missed most of the show... or did I? Did I miss anything?

Yea, I head the Ray J talk, I don't care. What did Spot say about Pete?
Is Joe really here today?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yea, I head the Ray J talk, I don't care. What did Spot say about Pete?

It was Spotty being spotty.
Confusedhock: Ahhhhhhhh... Zombies!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

(my first reaction to that emergency radio sound)
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Dave is this week your last on nights?

Nah, one more week of ninja training..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
  5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king Brampton 12 466 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Toooosday, June 7, 2011 ~ It's gonna be hot Beckster 273 2,106 06-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday April 8th. Fuck this Derick 150 566 04-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Toooosday, September 14, 2010 Beckster 196 1,879 09-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brampton 442 2,447 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
  Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us Beckster 321 1,782 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM