Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 1/14 VOTE IN THE NEW TRIP POLL!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:JDubb, ANti Flag is playing tonight in St.Paul/Miineapolis at some place called Station 4. IF your free you should go. They put on a great show!!!

Anti Flag is awesome live.

NOFX and Bad Religion were the best punk acts I've seen live at the Warped Tour in Vancouver a few years ago.
Reverend Horton heat was there too.

Stanger than Fiction is my favorite BR album. Suffer is also good
Another classic CloveMan photoshop from TOMB with Rich and his Snuggie/pillow hat outfit. ha ha

[Image: richsnuggiepillowhat.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You never asked... What kind would you like? I have Baby Dills, Bread and Butter, Sweet Gherkins, Relish.....

Yes please!!!!

All of them....

You would say that!!!!

JDubb - my company has been around since 1926, they haven't changed too many recipes. I would say they good, but I am personally so damn sick of pickles!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I hate when the IST ends with 13 pages for some reason.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate when the IST ends with 13 pages for some reason.

too Unlucky?
- Digornio is terrific pizza!!

- If Rich is rocking a Snuggie, he is officially :fag: (and I was actually considering putting a Rich is awesome thread up, too)

- That pict of Rich in the snuggie was completely disturbing!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
chelofellow Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Rich is going to be wearing Crocs soon also.

I feel betrayed.

I've never had a cock in my mouth, but I know I wouldn't like it.

That is a great analogy also.

hey, hey, hey ...credit goes to chelofellow for this post word for word at TOMB today. :poke:

JDubb = Rich Davis.

:j/k: bro

Well why didn't you post it here? JDubb scooped you
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Well why didn't you post it here? JDubb scooped you

ha ha, I don't care. Just went for the obvious because Covino was talking about credit today.
chelofellow Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:JDubb, ANti Flag is playing tonight in St.Paul/Miineapolis at some place called Station 4. IF your free you should go. They put on a great show!!!

Anti Flag is awesome live.

NOFX and Bad Religion were the best punk acts I've seen live at the Warped Tour in Vancouver a few years ago.
Reverend Horton heat was there too.

Stanger than Fiction is my favorite BR album. Suffer is also good

You have to see Bad Religion in a small venue by themselves or with one other band. Warped tour limits them SOOOOO much.

I saw them at Warped two years ago and was talking to Hetson afterwards. He wants to do a small venue tour. I saw Green Day open for Bad Religion in the early 90's
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You have to see Bad Religion in a small venue by themselves or with one other band. Warped tour limits them SOOOOO much.

I saw them at Warped two years ago and was talking to Hetson afterwards. He wants to do a small venue tour. I saw Green Day open for Bad Religion in the early 90's

I saw BR at the commedore in Vancouver a few years later, but I think their Warped Tour show was better.

I remember there was no alcohol allowed or sold in the venue. I was pissed. No beer at a punk concert?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM