Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1/14 VOTE IN THE NEW TRIP POLL!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Not only do I need EVERYONE to vote, but leave thoughts on the DBN trip to NYC. It looks like we have to start all over from scratch.
Honest Lee, if none of you are going, I am not going. But at the same time I think some of you are being difficult on purpose to try and avoid certain TOMB people.
Sad news for C&R....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/dexters-michael-c-hall-has-cancer-2010131">http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews ... er-2010131</a><!-- m -->
i'm not trying to be difficult. Lets do this, if your going, lets start a list, so we know who wants to go, then of those people, lets decided on month and week-day/end. We could probably put that in one pole. April weekday, april weekend, etc... and lets let people pick 2, that way there are options
From what I have read, his cancer is very curable and he has a good chance of full recovery.
Good morning..

I am trying not to be difficult, I am trying to figure out if i can even go for sure. At this moment TOMB people have very little to do with it.
For those of you not on facebook, Iva vejazzled her vajayjay last night and surprised Buba!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:For those of you not on facebook, Iva vejazzled her vajayjay last night and surprised Buba!!!!

This is true.
I will not be traveling to NY. I decided to take my IROC to the body shop instead.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:For those of you not on facebook, Iva vejazzled her vajayjay last night and surprised Buba!!!!
uhhh... what dat mean?
Iva must have snagged her bedazzled vajayjay in her seatbelt today.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:From what I have read, his cancer is very curable and he has a good chance of full recovery.

I wonder if they might work that into the story line?
Anybody have a fishtank? I have a 55 gallon one that I put in storage, after one of my kids put comet cleaner in it. That was 4-5 years ago I think. I got it out yesterday, and got it all set up to get fish again, but the freaking pump is broken.
LeNeve Wrote:Anybody have a fishtank? I have a 55 gallon one that I put in storage, after one of my kids put comet cleaner in it. That was 4-5 years ago I think. I got it out yesterday, and got it all set up to get fish again, but the freaking pump is broken.
i had one in my old lab, but they died
LeNeve Wrote:Anybody have a fishtank? I have a 55 gallon one that I put in storage, after one of my kids put comet cleaner in it. That was 4-5 years ago I think. I got it out yesterday, and got it all set up to get fish again, but the freaking pump is broken.
It's not a fishtank, it's an aquarium b/c Covino says so and he's awesome. Yes, I have one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13