Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la
Nussie_T Wrote:I haven't taken my sled out of the shed yet.
I went out a few days ago n my back is still sore.Gonna go back for more today.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Eagles sure shit the bed again this weekend.I've been a big McNabb supporter since day one but I think you give him one more shot and if he can't get it done go with Kolb.They also need a bruiser type running back that can get the tough yards so they aren't so one-dimensional.I know they are pass first team but you at least need some semblance of a ground game.They need to go back to basics and learn to tackle on defence.As good as Samuel is in coverage I don't think I've ever seen that pathetic a tackler.He should almost lose his pro bowl spot because of that.They are as talented as any team in the league when they're on, but I don't know if they are too finesse or what the hell their problem is.They need to change something because they simply are not performing up to the level they should be.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.

We have a little snow but you can still see some of the taller grass in the ditch. It is supposed to be +3 tomorrow and Wednesday.... Snow is going to melt.
Damn that sucks.Probably get sick too with the temperature fluctuating like that.There isn't enough snow here for them to get the groomer out and make the trails half decent so it's a pretty rough ride.

I haven't taken my sled out of the shed yet.

I woke up to another 3 inched worth of snow falling.... Crap... There's about a foot on the ground now. I am ready for Spring.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I must have infected people here, because there is 4 people gone today, which is 50% of the employees here.
Later everyone.Don't do anything I wouldn't.
i bleed green Wrote:Later everyone.Don't do anything I wouldn't.
is there anything you wouldnt do at least once?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I must have infected people here, because there is 4 people gone today, which is 50% of the employees here.

We had a man down for three days last week. I got whatever he had on Saturday... All good now. Nothing a little ginger ale and sleep can't cure. A guy my husband works with his wife was due yesterday and she had the flu, throwing up and everything. i could everything is ok.
LeNeve Wrote:I must have infected people here, because there is 4 people gone today, which is 50% of the employees here.

I'm sure they didn't mean that when they said to share... lol
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
welcome back T, just make sure fat gay guy doesn't get you again, or I may have to drive there and kick some ass (well, maybe not but you know)
It was so cold here for about a month and today its 0C/32F and snow is melting everywhere, it's nice to have a break from the cold though.
Morning everyone, hope everyone had a good weekend

Good news for some of us.....Chuck is back on TV! :rock:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Morning everyone, hope everyone had a good weekend

Good news for some of us.....Chuck is back on TV! :rock:

I fuckin love that show, and I love that it's a 2 hour premier followed by a regular episode the next day. Also, they may be airing the show on sundays in Canada.
michaelangelo Wrote:It was so cold here for about a month and today its 0C/32F and snow is melting everywhere, it's nice to have a break from the cold though.

We're supposed to get that tomorrow and I think it might warm up even more later this week.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:It was so cold here for about a month and today its 0C/32F and snow is melting everywhere, it's nice to have a break from the cold though.

We're supposed to get that tomorrow and I think it might warm up even more later this week.

We are also getting that tomorrow. It's supposed to be above 0 for two days then hover around -1 for a week or two.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

We are also getting that tomorrow. It's supposed to be above 0 for two days then hover around -1 for a week or two.

Heat Wave!!! Woo-hoo!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT