Dudebro Nation
1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la (/showthread.php?tid=445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Iva13 - 01-11-2010

Good morning everyone!!! going on day 14 of my sickness...I just can't shake this thing....Sad

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Derick - 01-11-2010

i've had relationships that didnt last 14 days

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - LeNeve - 01-11-2010

What's up world!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is coming of age day in Japan. What dat mean? Are they over there playing dance dance revolution, and singing karaoke to the damn yankees.

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - NussieT - 01-11-2010

Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Beckster - 01-11-2010

Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! going on day 14 of my sickness...I just can't shake this thing....Sad

One more week of it to go!!!! Then weeks more of the lingering cough. That part sucked the most, trying to shake that cough.

Happy Mun-day all!

Looks like LeNeve is back amongst the living too.

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Iva13 - 01-11-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!

Yippy....woo woo T is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: AWESOME!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Joe Rocks!!! :rock:

To the Fat Guy :flipoff:

Welcome Back T!!!!!

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - i bleed green - 01-11-2010

3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.

The three muskateers are BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU fat guy :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :douche: :tool: :dumass: Confusedlap: :riot:

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - Brian - 01-11-2010

i bleed green Wrote:3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.
Went snowmobiling yesterday. Definitely could use another 2 feet.

i bleed green Wrote:3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.

We have a little snow but you can still see some of the taller grass in the ditch. It is supposed to be +3 tomorrow and Wednesday.... Snow is going to melt.

Where do you live?????

Re: 1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la - i bleed green - 01-11-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:

We have a little snow but you can still see some of the taller grass in the ditch. It is supposed to be +3 tomorrow and Wednesday.... Snow is going to melt.
Damn that sucks.Probably get sick too with the temperature fluctuating like that.There isn't enough snow here for them to get the groomer out and make the trails half decent so it's a pretty rough ride.
Iva13 Wrote:Where do you live?????
Southeast Saskatchewan.

I planned on sledding this weekend... Went to a waterpark instead. We had a blast though. 2 days of waterslides and kiddie pools... Got the girls to lie down under the giant bucket when it dumped on us... That was great!

i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Damn that sucks.Probably get sick too with the temperature fluctuating like that.There isn't enough snow here for them to get the groomer out and make the trails half decent so it's a pretty rough ride.

I haven't taken my sled out of the shed yet.