Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la
Good morning everyone!!! going on day 14 of my sickness...I just can't shake this thing....Sad
i've had relationships that didnt last 14 days
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
What's up world!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is coming of age day in Japan. What dat mean? Are they over there playing dance dance revolution, and singing karaoke to the damn yankees.
Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! going on day 14 of my sickness...I just can't shake this thing....Sad

One more week of it to go!!!! Then weeks more of the lingering cough. That part sucked the most, trying to shake that cough.

Happy Mun-day all!

Looks like LeNeve is back amongst the living too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!

Yippy....woo woo T is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Thanks to Joe... I finally have a back door to the back door...
Take that fat gay guy!

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: AWESOME!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Joe Rocks!!! :rock:

To the Fat Guy :flipoff:

Welcome Back T!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
The three muskateers are BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU fat guy :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :douche: :tool: :dumass: Confusedlap: :riot:
i bleed green Wrote:3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.
Went snowmobiling yesterday. Definitely could use another 2 feet.
i bleed green Wrote:3 days off for this guy.Gonna go sledding today.I wish it snow another 2 feet.

We have a little snow but you can still see some of the taller grass in the ditch. It is supposed to be +3 tomorrow and Wednesday.... Snow is going to melt.

Where do you live?????
Nussie_T Wrote:

We have a little snow but you can still see some of the taller grass in the ditch. It is supposed to be +3 tomorrow and Wednesday.... Snow is going to melt.
Damn that sucks.Probably get sick too with the temperature fluctuating like that.There isn't enough snow here for them to get the groomer out and make the trails half decent so it's a pretty rough ride.
Iva13 Wrote:Where do you live?????
Southeast Saskatchewan.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

I planned on sledding this weekend... Went to a waterpark instead. We had a blast though. 2 days of waterslides and kiddie pools... Got the girls to lie down under the giant bucket when it dumped on us... That was great!
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Damn that sucks.Probably get sick too with the temperature fluctuating like that.There isn't enough snow here for them to get the groomer out and make the trails half decent so it's a pretty rough ride.

I haven't taken my sled out of the shed yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT