Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-11-10 Monday, Monday.......la la la la la
Pokes28 Wrote:I posted this in another thread but it is too good not to share.

A friend of mine took this picture on Saturday at a Wal-Mart in Vinita, Oklahoma.

[Image: car.jpg]

They need to add it to that site http://www.youdrivewhat.com
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Morning everyone, hope everyone had a good weekend

Good news for some of us.....Chuck is back on TV! :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Pete had a bad weekend when it comes to sports. He and a "friend" of his were really getting after it on facebook. Was pretty funny. I think he was ok with the AFC but really mad about the NFC.

So, he's possibly in hiding today :roflmao: :roflmao:
that "friend" is his bestie, they argue all the time about stupid shit

Vinnie is not my "bestie" he is dude I used to work with and worked with his cousin for 10 years. He is a HUGE facebook asshole. Him and my sister got into it today on her page.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Derick The Solution Wrote:overall i think 911 calls should be a private matter and should not be released for any reason

They are public knowledge. You can go to any 911 center and get a copy of the call and a transcript. That's that law. We do it for work all the time.

Iva13 Wrote:Oh, Taylor is going to be soooo mad at him...this could get good.

Taylor

C U Next Tuesday.

Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have watched the simpsons for all of the 20 years. I have lately been, not enjoying it as much though.

They did get dull for me.
I think a lot of people lost interest in the Simpsons when Family Guy and South Park came along.Why watch the simpsons when you can watch those shows.I like stuff that has no PC whatsoever.

Every show gets stupid. I think Family guy is stupid, it was funny for a while but got old... and I never did like South Park.

Family Guy was GREAT alst week. They were on Family Feud and they were told to say the first thing that came to their minds to a series of word associations and when he said "something you do on the weekends" Stewie said "black guys". My wife and I lost it. We had to pause the DVR for like 5 minutes we were laughing so hard.

I decided to find it b/c it was so funny.

[youtube]AWsU0Xo25cM[/youtube]

beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:THAT IS HORRIBLE ADVICE, i dont know why i was typing in caps

I can't lie, I'd never buy a Hyundai, it was the first thing I thought of, but still a BMW or Mercedes just screams small penis.

Get a Pontiac G8 before it's too late, They are NICE cars!

Why would you buy a car from a company that is going out of business?

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:THAT IS HORRIBLE ADVICE, i dont know why i was typing in caps

I can't lie, I'd never buy a Hyundai, it was the first thing I thought of, but still a BMW or Mercedes just screams small penis.

Get a Pontiac G8 before it's too late, They are NICE cars!

Why would you buy a car from a company that is going out of business?

I currently own a Pontiac. So does my guy. There won't be any problems getting it serviced still. Besides, we know a lot of guys who can work on them for us.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT