Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I agree with the B-town bomber!!! He asked our opinion so we'll all give it... You can get a nicer shoe to wear w/jeans...I just think those shoes are a little to dressy....
again, i dont get to wear jeans that often, but i always have a button down on, occasionally I get to wear jeans

thoughts on these? Not sure I'm a big loafer fan

[Image: br514513-01p01v01.jpg]

Those would look ridiculous. More like a toilet loaf.
LeNeve Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You know what I hate, overpriced car mechanics at dealerships who take to long to fix my shit.

:poke: :poke:
I wish I was overpriced. Then I wouldn't actually have to bust my ass to pay my bills. I got cold/flu right now, and I can't take a day off otherwise I got no money. Confusedlap:

What is your dealers door rate? We are at 70 dollars per hour. I get a fraction of that, a very small fraction.

They also make a huge profit on parts sales.

They say they have overhead like shop supplies, electricty, etc.... but I have to buy fucking tools every week almost. I have almost as much money invested in tools as my house. My 2 vehicles didn't cost as much as my tools.
Our door rate is around $100 p/hour. I've spent around $40k on tools, not including my tool box.
Derick The Solution Wrote:thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult
agreed
Derick, you will have to get one pair for dress and one for jeans....I have not seen many/any shoes that you can wear with a suit and jeans too....you need to get two pairs....or four pairs. Use those coupons Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:thats the problem, you can get causal shoes for jean, or dress shoes for dress pants, but trying to find one show to do double duty is difficult

I have a nice pair of brown lace type shoes, that go well with both I think. I can't remember what they are called, I think I got them at the buckle.
We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I wish dealers around here were 70 bucks an hour, they charge 120+ per hour. a couple of years ago when the economy was good, this town was a money spending money making place, now that there isn't that much oilfield actvity, the prices haven't gone down that much. sucks but oh well
B-Town Bomber Wrote:We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't look at his dong.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:We got a customer right now that looks exactly like Ron Jeremy! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Are you sure it isn't him? lol I saw Jeff Daniels at Hooters on on Saturday... Or, rather, a guy who looked like him in Dumb and Dumber.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
What's new DBN? Heard that Maxim dropped CNR?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:What's new DBN? Heard that Maxim dropped CNR?

The mag is going bankrupt. They knew about it for a while.

Indeed they did.... Shit! It's Noon!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The heater broke in here. I was enjoying it at first, because it is usually really hot, but now I'm getting a little cold.
Iva13 Wrote:

The mag is going bankrupt. They knew about it for a while.

I wonder what the financial involvement from Maxim was, like did they pay for a portion of CNR's salaries, etc.?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM