Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So I am driving home from Columbus to Pittsburgh. You know what that means right? I am stopping at the Cabella's superstore in Wheeling!!!!!!

Fucking love that store.

I went to the grand opening of bass pro shop in Denver. They had this gun room, that had a security guard. There was some antique italian shot guns that were 20,000-30,000 dollars. It was pretty bad ass. I still have the coffe cup I bought.

I've never been to a cabellas though. I think the closest one to me is in Kansas City.
\Cabellas make Bass Pro Shops look like a lemonade stand.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think they might be too dressy for jeans, unless you going for the dress up jean look....
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:in black
Who are you Micheal Scott? :poke:
no but since i work in a hospital i'm required to look nice, but occasionally I get to wear jeans, and i just happen to have a number of 40% off coupons, and was thinking a nice pair of brown and black shoes would go with all the suits I have, but I'd like to wear them with jeans too

trying to up my game with nicer clothes
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
UGH, I am going to go through two bottles of window fluid on this 2 1/2 hour drive.

It's one of those deals where you wash off the drit water and it's right back again from the car in front of you and the wipers just smear it all over the windshield without fluid. :Flaming:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You know what I hate, overpriced car mechanics at dealerships who take to long to fix my shit.

:poke: :poke:
I wish I was overpriced. Then I wouldn't actually have to bust my ass to pay my bills. I got cold/flu right now, and I can't take a day off otherwise I got no money. Confusedlap:

Your not overpriced, what the dealer charges is.
I find its relative based upon competition, buy yeah, I wouldn't pay those prices
Iva13 Wrote:I think they might be too dressy for jeans, unless you going for the dress up jean look....

Not for a pair of darker Diesels or a nice pair of Sevens. Designer jeans and a button down.

Derick The Solution Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:in black
Who are you Micheal Scott? :poke:
no but since i work in a hospital i'm required to look nice, but occasionally I get to wear jeans, and i just happen to have a number of 40% off coupons, and was thinking a nice pair of brown and black shoes would go with all the suits I have, but I'd like to wear them with jeans too

trying to up my game with nicer clothes
Id go for the casual shoe. Not a full dress shoe. Might make you look like an old man
I agree with the B-town bomber!!! He asked our opinion so we'll all give it... You can get a nicer shoe to wear w/jeans...I just think those shoes are a little to dressy....
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:UGH, I am going to go through two bottles of window fluid on this 2 1/2 hour drive.

It's one of those deals where you wash off the drit water and it's right back again from the car in front of you and the wipers just smear it all over the windshield without fluid. :Flaming:

Ever use Rain-X? It helps... I need to reapply mine though, but what a difference when it's on the windows, though.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:UGH, I am going to go through two bottles of window fluid on this 2 1/2 hour drive.

Ever use Rain-X? It helps... I need to reapply mine though, but what a difference when it's on the windows, though.
Is it the salt that get kicked up?, cause thats what I get and it drives me nuts.
Iva13 Wrote:I agree with the B-town bomber!!! He asked our opinion so we'll all give it... You can get a nicer shoe to wear w/jeans...I just think those shoes are a little to dressy....
again, i dont get to wear jeans that often, but i always have a button down on, occasionally I get to wear jeans

thoughts on these? Not sure I'm a big loafer fan

[Image: br514513-01p01v01.jpg]
how about these?

[Image: br671224-00p01v01.jpg]

more casual but i think they might be to casual for dress pants
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I agree with the B-town bomber!!! He asked our opinion so we'll all give it... You can get a nicer shoe to wear w/jeans...I just think those shoes are a little to dressy....
again, i dont get to wear jeans that often, but i always have a button down on, occasionally I get to wear jeans

thoughts on these? Not sure I'm a big loafer fan

[Image: br514513-01p01v01.jpg]
Not with jeans. JMO
Derick The Solution Wrote:how about these?

[Image: br671224-00p01v01.jpg]

more casual but i think they might be to casual for dress pants
You're getting there, but not with the dress pants
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:You know what I hate, overpriced car mechanics at dealerships who take to long to fix my shit.

:poke: :poke:
I wish I was overpriced. Then I wouldn't actually have to bust my ass to pay my bills. I got cold/flu right now, and I can't take a day off otherwise I got no money. Confusedlap:

What is your dealers door rate? We are at 70 dollars per hour. I get a fraction of that, a very small fraction.

They also make a huge profit on parts sales.

They say they have overhead like shop supplies, electricty, etc.... but I have to buy fucking tools every week almost. I have almost as much money invested in tools as my house. My 2 vehicles didn't cost as much as my tools.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM